ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

The card for the London show tomorrow looks incredible;

- Drew Galloway vs Jack Jester vs Sabu for the ICW World Heavyweight Championship

- Big Damo vs Dave Mastiff in a Number 1 contender match

- Danny Hope vs Kenny Williams vs Stevie Boy vs Liam Thomson vs Kid Fite vs Paul Robinson for the Zero G Championship

- Grado vs Sha Samuels in a London Streetfight

- BT Gunn vs Mikey Whiplash

- Chris Renfrew vs Lionheart

- Wolfgang vs Noam Dar

- Joe Coffey vs Marty Scurll

Check out Renfrew's promo for his match with Lionheart;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=yyM39CEAMiY

I've just seen this thread.

Made most of the Glasgow shows this. Square Go edged Barramania slightly in my view. Crowd was on fire for the Galloway-Coffey match in The Barras though.

Need a great card for the SECC show I think. Struggling to think of anyone that Galloway could defend against that he hasn't already though.

I was kinda hoping for Dave Mastiff vs. Drew Galloway, but you can't grumble about getting Big Damo vs. Drew Galloway instead.

Can anyone else see Jester costing Galloway the title in that one?

Nah. More likely to attack him after the match I reckon!

Anyone going on Sunday. Im not convinced with the matches Anounced so far but maybe I'm missing something. I get that these guys only have limited shows for feuds and storylines but some of the matches seem pretty random. There is obviously more matches to be announced but so far it is,

Jack Jester v Joe Hendry. Can't see Jester losing as he is surely heading to another title fight gotta keep momentum in his favour. I love Joe Hendry (tinted specs on here) but feel he hasn't settled since his Square Go return and disappointed he hasn't featured more.

BT Gunn v Grado - Night night Grado I have never seen Grado win in the flesh yet. Ain't gonna change any time soon. After seeing what whiplash got Grado seems in line for a rough night.

Divers v Renfrew - Fed up with this already Divers has been smashed senseless by the NAK week in week out since the fall out after Square Go. Divers may get the win but ultimately he will get destroyed again by the NAK

Lionheart v Darkside - Happy here as I have not seen Darkside wrestle I look forward to seeing one of the pioneers of ICW. will he be in the NAK or is he on his own ?

Just reading the live results and

Stevie Boy and Kay Lee Ray turned on Davey Boy and joined the NAK

read that on Twitter last night, gutting.

Is there going to be anyone left to stand up to them? Can see maybe Lionheart trying to get a faction together that could challenge them.