ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Workies enjoyed it. So much so that they all bought Grado T-shirts.

That Whiplash incident was weird though. If it was a work, fair play to them. But the way that the protagonist got huckled out made it look real.

What could he possibly have said that would rile him up so much? Question his parentage? Somebody mentioned blading but surely that wouldn't be enough to get him riled up.

I hate the post ICW hangover. Absolutely gubbed.

I feel your pain brother. Got bombed oot the Cathoose was absolutely paraletic and stayed outside for about an hour offering the bouncer a bung to let me back in to no avail.

After about two hours sleep on a bunk bed at Euro Hostel the early train home was utterly disgusting.

The guy Whiplash had a go at said something along the lines of "don't be a martyr" when whiplash was talking in the ring, which was the original thing. Then the back and forth at ringside. It was a good show but as said earlier very, very overbooked. Weapons, crowd brawling, dives and run ins everywhere!

Right. I can do better.

2nd:

SDS vs. NAK ( Gunn and Renfrew )

Joe Coffey vs. Kid Fite

Joe Hendry vs. Sha Samuels

9th:

Mikey Whiplash vs. Jack Gallagher

Colt Cabana and Grado vs. The Rodgers'

Nikki Storm vs. Debbie Sharp

Colt should be on the 2nd as well.

Right. I can do better.

2nd:

SDS vs. NAK ( Gunn and Renfrew )

Joe Coffey vs. Kid Fite

Joe Hendry vs. Sha Samuels

9th:

Mikey Whiplash vs. Jack Gallagher

Colt Cabana and Grado vs. The Rodgers'

Nikki Storm vs. Debbie Sharp

Colt should be on the 2nd as well.

Cheers.

Colt is going to be on all the Fringe cards going by what he's said on his podcast before. The Irn Jew match on the 9th is also a number 1 contender match which I can't see them losing.

He's also in Dundee on the 29th (of August) for SWE along with Chyna and Ted DiBiase (senior)

Edited by DA Baracus

Having watched it on demand last night a few things stuck out.

Whiplash v BT Gunn looked to end very suddenly after Whiplash got bust open. The gash looked a real bad one. I dont know if the ending was rushed due to the large blood loss but you guys may see it different. I enjoyed every match I saw with these guys and cant wait for the cage match.

The 55 and the NAK seemed in the show far too much. Said it previously I was fed up with Divers v Renfrew and the ladder match result seemed to annoy some of the fans at the event. They had a segment where divers went back stage and it looks he will now be next to "Better call Toal" Cant be a good thing surely. I know Davie and Lionheart had a run in with them on the Saturday night but nothing on the Sunday. The NAK had a free run all night. No Zero G title match was a poor choice at a big event.

The cancellation of the tag match to just again get the 55 out after the wedding fiasco. Will it set up the 55 v Polo Promotions, Noam Dar, Kenny Williams and possibly Joe Hendry. Seems a bit much. What the f**k was the point in Rab Florence that seemed pointless to me.

I hope we get something with Jester explained. Whilst I like the idea of a Heel Galloway the inclusion of Jester after their feud needs a good explanation to me. Being associated with Red Lightning will they also be associates with The 55 too.

Loved Grado doing a dive from the stage that was mental. Looks like Joe Coffey v Rhyno and could possibly add Bram in there too which would be fantastic in my opinion. Grado fighting for the title against a heal drew at Fear and Loathing would draw massively I wonder if thats the route they go down. Love Polo Promotions too the stag party stuff was fantastic. Joe Hendry loves his entrance he is gaining more fans by the match. His head looked in some mess from the diving accident that could have been fatal.

I feel your pain brother. Got bombed oot the Cathoose was absolutely paraletic and stayed outside for about an hour offering the bouncer a bung to let me back in to no avail.

After about two hours sleep on a bunk bed at Euro Hostel the early train home was utterly disgusting.

I've punted out the after parties a couple of times absolutely out my bin.

Seen a fair few folk the last couple of shows been punted out for being too drunk. I was sober at the Saturday show, by the end it seemed like I was the only sober one there.

Noticed the standard of fanny has went up big time at the shows too recently. It wasn't all that long ago it was an exclusive mosher sausage fest. BTW, did anyone notice the venue on Saturday night was absolutely stinking a BO?

Having watched it on demand last night a few things stuck out.

Whiplash v BT Gunn looked to end very suddenly after Whiplash got bust open. The gash looked a real bad one. I dont know if the ending was rushed due to the large blood loss but you guys may see it different. I enjoyed every match I saw with these guys and cant wait for the cage match.

The 55 and the NAK seemed in the show far too much. Said it previously I was fed up with Divers v Renfrew and the ladder match result seemed to annoy some of the fans at the event. They had a segment where divers went back stage and it looks he will now be next to "Better call Toal" Cant be a good thing surely. I know Davie and Lionheart had a run in with them on the Saturday night but nothing on the Sunday. The NAK had a free run all night. No Zero G title match was a poor choice at a big event.

The cancellation of the tag match to just again get the 55 out after the wedding fiasco. Will it set up the 55 v Polo Promotions, Noam Dar, Kenny Williams and possibly Joe Hendry. Seems a bit much. What the f**k was the point in Rab Florence that seemed pointless to me.

I hope we get something with Jester explained. Whilst I like the idea of a Heel Galloway the inclusion of Jester after their feud needs a good explanation to me. Being associated with Red Lightning will they also be associates with The 55 too.

Loved Grado doing a dive from the stage that was mental. Looks like Joe Coffey v Rhyno and could possibly add Bram in there too which would be fantastic in my opinion. Grado fighting for the title against a heal drew at Fear and Loathing would draw massively I wonder if thats the route they go down. Love Polo Promotions too the stag party stuff was fantastic. Joe Hendry loves his entrance he is gaining more fans by the match. His head looked in some mess from the diving accident that could have been fatal.

I have enjoyed the last few shows immensely, but the NAK has been utterly ripped the c**t out of. Chucking Wolfie in there is like the old NWO days when they ran out of ideas for a guy and just gave him a black and white shirt. Renfrew getting Triple H syndrome IMO.

It's getting too much. We actually had a "Renfrew Appearance Sweepstakes" on Sunday night due to his insistence on appearing all the damn time. It's that bad that even the guess of 7 appearances seemed feasible.