FIFA 14

KeeperDee

I love and loath this fifa app for your phone good for selling all unwanted items. But couldn't resist pumping all I had into buying rooney. He better turn it on

my RB is either zabaleta or Richards. Should I drop one and sign walker?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love and loath this fifa app for your phone good for selling all unwanted items. But couldn't resist pumping all I had into buying rooney. He better turn it on

my RB is either zabaleta or Richards. Should I drop one and sign walker?

Richards, zab is the better defender and walker the better attacker

Richards is a tank though and good for defending against the ubiquitous back post cross. I play him and evra

I have managed to get Marcelo in with 10 chem which solves the bpl slow lb problem.

Team is

lloris

walker kompany luiz marcelo

yaya toure

navas willian

silva

aguero eto'o

I have managed to get Marcelo in with 10 chem which solves the bpl slow lb problem.

Team is

lloris

walker kompany luiz marcelo

yaya toure

navas willian

silva

aguero eto'o

I've got two teams i switch about online

Cech

Zlab Vidic Luiz Cole

Essien/Ramiers

Walcott Willian/Schurrle

Oscar

Eto Sturriage

Hart

Richards Cahill Luiz/Terry Baines

Fellani

Valencia/Lennon Young

Santi

Torres Soldado

i now have Walker, Ronney to add to the mix should really sell some guys lol

I've built a fairly decent but cheap EPL team:

Lloris

Sagna Ferdinand Skrtel Evra

Lennon Oscar Lucas Podolski

Dzeko Torres

4-1-2-1-2 formation with Oscar being the AM and Lucas the DM.

Subs include: Speroni, Nastasic (Excellent cheap CH that has pace), Evans, Welbeck, Remy, Jarvis, Moses, Snodgrass, Arteta & a few others I can't remember off hand.

I'm looking to either build a Serie A or an Italian team built around the likes of Pirlo as my main team though.

Ive gone for a decent and cheap Italian Serie A team, with a 4-3-3 still a couple of positions to sort out. It seems to be impossible to get a gold italian serie a LB! I have Consigli, De Sciglia, Bonucci, Dommizi, Santon (gold italian) or Radu (gold serie a), De Rossi, Aquilani & Montolivo as a midfield 3, and Niang(was free) and Gervinho as wingers with a Rossi/Cassano striking rotation. I think Montolivo was the most expensive at 1200ish coins.. Doing not too bad with them

Ive gone for a decent and cheap Italian Serie A team, with a 4-3-3 still a couple of positions to sort out. It seems to be impossible to get a gold italian serie a LB! I have Consigli, De Sciglia, Bonucci, Dommizi, Santon (gold italian) or Radu (gold serie a), De Rossi, Aquilani & Montolivo as a midfield 3, and Niang(was free) and Gervinho as wingers with a Rossi/Cassano striking rotation. I think Montolivo was the most expensive at 1200ish coins.. Doing not too bad with them

Constant or criscito should give you 10 chem

Not sure what has happened to my team but the arse has completely fallen out of it and my performances have been nothing short of horrific over the past few days. Totally seem to have lost any kind of spark or momentum so going to change my formation up and possibly go for a hybrid team. My current Bundesliga squad is -

GK - Adler, Weidenfeller

RB - Lahm, Pisczek

LB - Alaba, Schmelzer

CB - Dante, Boateng

CB - Hummels, Subotic

CM - Schweinsteiger, Javi Martinez

RM - Muller, Blaszokwskiskibkoski

LM -Reus, Elia

CAM - Gotze, Kroos

CAM - Gundogan, Diego

ST - Lewandowski, Mandzukic, Aubemeyang

I'd highly appreciate anyone willing to give some time up and add me as friend on Xbox One to get me a little better at this, football games have never been my fort-ay, but for some reason Fifa 14 is actually quite fun so i would appreciate some assistance and becoming semi competitive form being a total novice,

My haul to date is a 2-1 win victory over Vitoria with 2 cracking goals from Johanssen, but other than that i've had my arse felt by almost one else i've played!! :lol:

Embdy :unsure2:

Currently have

Courtois

Zabaleta

Kompany

Varmaalen

Cole

Rooney

Cabaye

Walcott

Ozil

Willian

Hernandez/Torres

Have 35k in the bank but need to either build a new hybrid team as I have Gomez from Bayern so could build with him and ozil already there.

Any suggestions?

My funk continues, I have been on a losing streak like never before. I genuinely feel as though my team are slower, weaker and poorer in front of goal, it might seem strange but it genuinely feels like I am playing with a different team. I was comfortably in Division 1 for about ten seasons, and I have now lost about ELEVEN games in a row and I have been relegated to Division 3!!!

I am placing some of the blame on my PS4 controllers, both of which have had the rubber on the left analogue stick worn off back to the plastic (anyone else having this problem?)

I have been so tempted to just chuck it and start from scratch with a new team but I do love my Bundesliga boys!

Archived