FIFA 14

KeeperDee

I like the look of that second team. How much did that cost you?

1,247,000!

Cech 9k

Baines 89k, Luiz 20k, Kompany 25k, Walker 10k

Yaya 122k

Schurrle 202k, Hazard 163k

Suarez 137k

Eto'o 385k, RVP 85k.

Got Luiz and Walker ages ago so that's why they're so much, you'll be able to pick them up for fairly cheap now I imagine!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I logged on to FIFA about half an hour ago, went to Ultimate Team and bizarrely I had 4 Gold packs waiting for me to open. I hadn't bought them, won any tournaments and had no messages about them so I have no idea where they came from! I got nothing worthwhile though which is typical, never had any players of any note in the dozens of packs I've opened.

This is getting weirder. I logged into the web app to sell all of the dross I got in these packs and every single item is 'untradeable' like when you get your new team for the first time, so I can't sell any of these players for coins!

This is getting weirder. I logged into the web app to sell all of the dross I got in these packs and every single item is 'untradeable' like when you get your new team for the first time, so I can't sell any of these players for coins!

:lol:

Can you not just discard them then?

:lol:

Can you not just discard them then?

Yeah I did, got rid of all the players but the contracts and consumables I can actually apply but just not sell. I now have some fitness cards and some extra contracts so that is a plus.

Yeah I did, got rid of all the players but the contracts and consumables I can actually apply but just not sell. I now have some fitness cards and some extra contracts so that is a plus.

EA dished out four free packs cause their servers have been shite recently and they also had a market crash which resulted in some folk losing players! I know a few people who got them but I never got any, ragin!

EA dished out four free packs cause their servers have been shite recently and they also had a market crash which resulted in some folk losing players! I know a few people who got them but I never got any, ragin!

I did wonder if it might have been to do with this. From about Thursday last week until Sunday the connections on all my games were ropey as anything.

Hmmm. Didnt realise that position change modifiers went for so much. I had a major clear out of crap I didn't need/want and there was a LW - LM modifier, listed for 6 hours at 150 and it went for 1600. Pleasantly surprised!

Hmmm. Didnt realise that position change modifiers went for so much. I had a major clear out of crap I didn't need/want and there was a LW - LM modifier, listed for 6 hours at 150 and it went for 1600. Pleasantly surprised!

The central midfield ones definitely go for a fair amount.

Has anyone noticed the wee dicks in this game who when you score a goal just stop playing and let the AI kick off and take goal kicks etc? so annoying.

It happens a lot. People don't like quitting because it affects their coins so they just let the game play, but it does mean you have to endure every replay and every corner/goal kick 'build up' which takes forever.

Archived