FIFA 14

KeeperDee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got roughly 30k to play with at the moment, any ideas for a decent second string team? I've got my powered Italian team and I'll eventually start working on a decent Belgian side, but want a decent wee side that I can go back to. Is a Scottish/SPFL team worth building?

The transfer market is ripping my knitting. I've had four cards (a contract and three players) that I've bought stuck in the "Transfer Targets" section for a couple of weeks and for the past four hours my entire transfer list has locked up as "Completing".

My FIFA 14 disc is broken whereis best/cheapest place to get new one can't believe it's £49.99 to download

You used to be able to send your disc back to EA Sports with a £10 cheque and they'd send you a brand new copy of the game (I had to do this with FIFA 12). Dunno if they still do that though.

I've got roughly 30k to play with at the moment, any ideas for a decent second string team? I've got my powered Italian team and I'll eventually start working on a decent Belgian side, but want a decent wee side that I can go back to. Is a Scottish/SPFL team worth building?

Surely not the same team you were using when I pumped you 6-0? :lol:

I breezed thru the first 5 or 6 divisions using a mainly SPL team with a couple of Scottish players from the BPL and Championship. All silvers with the exception of a couple of bronze, Ryan Gauld and I think the other one was Wotherspoon. Jordan Rhodes was lethal up front. When I got further up the divisions it started to become a bit of a struggle so I play mainly now with a gold Serie A team but I'll go back occasionally.

It's brilliant when you beat someone with a team full of BPL superstars with a shitey wee SPL team.

The biggest problem I had with my SPL team was the complete lack of pace up front. I had a few different pairings but it was mainly Steven Thompson and Kris Boyd. With Griffiths signing for Celtic there might be a bit more pace. Keith Lasley is surprisingly good in midfield, alongside Richie Brittain and Paul McGowan. I can't remember who I had at CB but I think it was Danny Wilson.

For someone who is actually good at the game it might do well but I'm pretty shite and only ever win with my Serie A team

My team is if marshall whittaker mcmanus mulgrew robertson bridcutt fletcher forrest gauld gms if mccormack. Sitting in div1 offline with it (i rarely play online these days) i love playing with this team and tend to feel a better sense of acomplishment than when i use any other team.

Bought Etoo ... 20k ... stuck

Sold upgraded Koscielny ... 4k ... stuck

Sold Hazard ... 169k ... stuck

Will they ever sort this pish?

Now bought Suarez and both my coins and the player have mysteriously vanished. Joy.

Just received a further two untraceable packs due to "problems with the transfer market" so I would imagine it will be the same for everyone. The market has been rotten over the past few weeks, the web app in particualr has been rubbish.

Currently using a Serie A squad and for the first time in a long time I'm actually enjoying the game.

Team is;

Buffon; Caceres, Benatia, Chiellini; Pogba, Guarin; Cuardado, Tevez, Asamoah; Muriel, Ibarbo and on the bench I have Honda, Vidal, Gervinho, Montolivo, Biabiany, Llorente & Jose Callejon.

Not even bothering with seasons mode anymore, just playing the Tournaments now, champions showcase I think it's called.

Haven't issued any chemistry style cards to players that didn't have one when I bought them, playing much better without them.

Archived