FIFA 14

KeeperDee

Pulled a TOTS Finnbogasson in a pack. Probably the worst one I could've got only goes for 30k.

The gold RCB goes for 27k

Be honest, pulling a TOTS who used to play for Hutchie Vale is something else; I just got him too 8)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only on EASFC level 47 so if anyone fancies gifting me the +30 transfer list at level 51 or the +1000*15 coin boost after that the gamer tag is mccaughey87.
As for trading, cm>cam can be picked up for 150 on the ps3 on bid. There is an autobuyer set to buy them all for 350. Easy coins.

Only on EASFC level 47 so if anyone fancies gifting me the +30 transfer list at level 51 or the +1000*15 coin boost after that the gamer tag is mccaughey87.

As for trading, cm>cam can be picked up for 150 on the ps3 on bid. There is an autobuyer set to buy them all for 350. Easy coins.

Anyone able to give me the increased transfer list on ps3?

Was playing on seasons as Killie the other night, and the guy I was playing kept sending annoying messages. So, I got through on goal with Karlsson and sweaty goaled it too Boyd to piss him off. He then sent me a message saying I'm an ea sport cheat with no offsides, even though I'd had a few Offside calls :lol: he then proceeded to score 2 (or maybe 3) own goals with his keeper straight from kick off.. :wacko: and I was like 5 or 6-2 up and put Samson upfront with his keeper top on (and scored :P) and he sent a message saying he's taken a pic and reported me to EA and taken a picture as I apparently had 12 players :lol:

I have a picture of result and Scorers and can take pictures of messages if anyone doesn't believe this very weird situation :lol:

Archived