FIFA 14

KeeperDee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using it against someone who does it to you is perfectly acceptable.

That is the only time it is possibly okay. I don't use it just because I like keeping the ball from kick off, but if I don't have kick off in the first half and somebody does it straight away then I immediately think "you are a c**t". I am pretty judgemental on FIFA and decide within a minute or so if someone is a good guy or a w**k.

I've never had it done to me but have used it on more than a few occasions. Had no idea it was widely used, I thought I was being clever. :lol:

Abou Diaby is a demon at getting on the end of them.

Trying to win Division One on seasons with Arsenal at the moment, already won it with Dundee United (what fun they are to play with), Scotland and Germany. Just can't seem to get over the finishing line, won the first five in a row in my most recent attempt, with three of them quitting before half time as they were at least four down. Now I've lost three in a row. Hopeless.

That is the only time it is possibly okay. I don't use it just because I like keeping the ball from kick off, but if I don't have kick off in the first half and somebody does it straight away then I immediately think "you are a c**t". I am pretty judgemental on FIFA and decide within a minute or so if someone is a good guy or a w**k.

If someone uses it against me, especailly as a standard move, they can sit and watch my players cup their ears at every goal (that they will be watching the full three times)

I went to delete my club so I could start FUT again from scratch and it wouldn't even let me do that because of stuff that's been stuck in my trade pile for almost the entire time the game has been out, so instead I built a new team.

De Gea

SIF Coleman UP Koscielny TOTS Terry Armero

IF Henderson Paulinho Nasri

Deulofeu UP Suarez Ox-Chamberlain

I enjoy it more when I don't have a team full of the very best players.

Archived