FIFA 14

KeeperDee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

playing UT last night i recieved a message saying well done you've won our weekly prize of 5 free packs message was sent from EAORIGINS. and the website ended .ph instead of .com, didnt click on it as it was ringing alarm bells lol

Aye your entire team would probably go missing!

Yep and with TOTS just round the corner it's only going to get worse. Anyone know the actual date when the first TOTS is released?

Most consitent not in form are to be released next Wednesday, trying to offload my whole team just now which consists of

Lloris

Walker Kompany Luiz Marcelo

Navas Yaya Silva Hazard

Aguero Eto'o

I've only just started playing 'seasons' to take a break from UT which is so shit right now. It seems as though there are less arsehole FIFA players in seasons, or is that just me? Haven't seen one player do the usual chip through ball from kick-off or any other nonsense FIFA annoyances. Maybe it is because I have gone United, so the teams I am playing are equally shit which is probably too mundane for the average UT team player.

I've enjoyed it so far, much harder to score with poor teams, and because the other teams are equally as bad it means they actually have to try and play football rather than using any superstars.

United lack a decent striker on it though. GMS, Gauld and Armstrong are good enough but Ciftci, Farid and Graham are useless.

Most consitent not in form are to be released next Wednesday, trying to offload my whole team just now which consists of

Lloris

Walker Kompany Luiz Marcelo

Navas Yaya Silva Hazard

Aguero Eto'o

I've got about 1.4 million to play with when TOTS is released plenty of coins to be made from those cards.

I don't think I've pulled an in form from a pack this fifa but if I have it was discard value. Got very lucky with IF's on FIFA 13 no such luck on FIFA 14. I'll probably buy some fifa points when the good TOTS are released and see if I get lucky then :P

Won the division 4 title on UT earlier on with a game to spare. The team has its flaws but I'm really enjoying playing with the team I've got. Got about 49,000 coins sitting in the bank and the most expensive player I've got is Ashley Young who cost me 3,000 coins. Will be a challenge, but I'm hoping to go all the way to Division 1 without making many more changes.

GK - Ruddy/Roberto

RB - Johnson/Arbeloa

LB - Baines/De La Bella

CB - Ferdinand/Smalling

CB - Inigo Martinez/Victor Ruiz

DM - Parker/Barry

RM - Lennon/Joaquin

LM - Young/Nolito

AM - Thiago/Canales

ST - Aduriz/Ruben Castro

ST - Sturridge/Defoe

Aduriz is an absolute beast in front of goal. Scored something like 42 goals in 56 games and also poses an aerial threat. Got a good partnership forming between him and Sturridge.

Archived