FIFA 14

KeeperDee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys new to FIFA14 and never used PS4 online before so sorry if I am asking a stupid question. Currently playing online as Scotland but not thrilled with some of the players in the squad ie No Fletcher, only 2 Strikers is there a way to alter your online squads as the editor only seems to change the offline squad? Is there a way to change my international squad?

Any help appreciated or pointing me in the direction of a good website thanks

Finally reached division 1 in Fut. Pretty grim stuff, bpl 41212 lob through balls and constant crossing. Really hope the passing game is more rewarding next year as I hate playing any other style

Finally reached division 1 in Fut. Pretty grim stuff, bpl 41212 lob through balls and constant crossing. Really hope the passing game is more rewarding next year as I hate playing any other style

Well done mate, I hate all these over the top balls from kick off..

Makes me rage...

Started playing seasons a lot more now. Used Lyon the last few games and loving it. Anyway, I needed 1 point from last game to win division 7. I came up against austria and thought I'd walk it.

Found myself 2-0 down after 10 minutes and was bloody raging as it was defensive f**k ups for both goals. Pulled one back on 44th minute with Gouffran, so half time it was 2-1 to Austria.

Came out and scored after 7 mins of second half starting, so it was 2-2 and I was happy enough. Then 4 minutes later I run up and score again, 3-2! 5 minutes later I score a cracker. 4-2! Lacazzette scored them 3 second half goals so a 10 minute hattrick! I then scored another 10 minutes later to make it 5-2, buzzing! I then started messing about at back with 5 minutes to go so ended up conceding and it finished 5-3.

Absolute scenes.

I made it last week for the first time. Then got relegated down to div 4 with only about 3 wins in that time.

The pass back and lob from kick off aaaaarghhhh, I've got a bpl team but doesnt matter who i play they do this and the attackers seem to be electric compared to my defenders

Any time I do it I over hit into keeper, striker hits it into keepers arms or the defender heads it away :lol:

I try to get a player with decent long passing to do the chip, makes it a lot easier when it's Pirlo/Kroos lobbing one over.

Usually the keeper comes out to gather but my boy just jumps and headers it in.

Tip for defending against them. Once kicked off and you can tell he's going for it, immediately analog switch to one of your CH and drop deep. Then when the ball comes over your defender is there to header away.

Ahh right, I just use a chipped through ball is that the way to go? Or is it X/Square? I'm not desperate to do it, just wouldn't mind having it in the locker against some of these folk online!

Aye man, LB & Y for me filling the power bar about 3/4 of the way.

Archived