FIFA 14

KeeperDee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no transfer market for the WC Ultimate Team? How are you supposed to build a team, just through the lottery of packs? No thanks!

Saw that last night :lol: Just another way for EA to milk their consumers for all they can. The sad thing is a load of folk will fall for it.

There is no transfer market for the WC Ultimate Team? How are you supposed to build a team, just through the lottery of packs? No thanks!

There's a chemistry link between confederations so you can get a half decent team pretty quickly.

Apparently you get a free normal pack for every World Cup one but sod that! I think the prices of the normal market might go down a bit as everyone will be opening packs.

Seems to be happening picking up alot of what would normally be bargains tonight

I'm enjoying the FUT WC more than the normal one.

Ended up getting beat in the quarter finals though, I was up 3-1 and ended up losing 3-4 conceding a last minute goal which was frustrating.

I'm really enjoying it too as your forced into using formations or players you'd never usually use and you face a completely different 11 every game which is pretty refreshing.

I'm really enjoying it too as your forced into using formations or players you'd never usually use and you face a completely different 11 every game which is pretty refreshing.

Without a doubt, plus it's a lottery with what players you'll end up with. I've got alright players now but it's just down to luck by what player you get each game.

Got: Van Persie, Pato, Xavi, Busquets, Alonso, Cazorla and a few other not bad players.

If you win the online tournament you get 30k coins.

I got Mata, Kroos and Robben in my first pack. Didn't fully appreciate my luck at the time.

I got Mata, Kroos and Robben in my first pack. Didn't fully appreciate my luck at the time.

I got Mata, Cole and the Russian keeper., Ricky Lambert seems to be my goal machine in this mode.

Not sure if my online was just playing up last night but do you earn xp and fcc points in this mode, I didnt seem to gain any last night but i'm not sure if i got signed out of the server while i was playing or not?

I got Mata, Cole and the Russian keeper., Ricky Lambert seems to be my goal machine in this mode.

Not sure if my online was just playing up last night but do you earn xp and fcc points in this mode, I didnt seem to gain any last night but i'm not sure if i got signed out of the server while i was playing or not?

I havent been getting any xp for about a week now

World Cup UT is actually reasonable once you get it all sorted and open a few packs. I have a pretty good team but have only played a few games. The screen is weird though, far too much stuff going on with the graphics on the bottom and the score at the top. Also the point of view camera angle for corners is bizarre and takes a bit of getting used to.

Archived