The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

sjc, not sure about my pre-game drinking arrangements but I'll buy your ticket on the way in, if you can't buy one otherwise.

Absolutely ridiculous that we've got a half empty stadium and c***s get turned away each week.

Is it not only just for the class A games they have this. Have to say my attendance at Easter Road has been very poor recently but last time I got my wife to call to get tickets for me and the bairn she got denied and told needed to be on some database. No even sure how you register but it just put me off buying tickets, was for the game when Leigh scored the goal that never was.

Anyway whats the pay at gate price for next week?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know f**k all about Malmo so maybe you could enlighten me? Who are the key players who will help them win comfortably? What style of football do they play? Hows their form been of late?

raging jj.png

raging jj.png

Your reading of emotions from a few words is pretty astounding. It's also pretty worrying how much pleasure you gain from other people being 'raging'.

I think we'll lose pretty easily tomorrow night. 2/3-0 with Malmo having played half of their season being a major factor. Got to hope we can sneak a wee goal but I just dont trust our defence in the slightest.

Malmo Press conference

http://www.mff.se/Aktuellt/Nyheter/2013-07-17_MFFtv_dagens_presskonferans

First 3 questions Celtic/Rangers/Rangers related well the first one was kind of about the tie. The others were In some way trying to tie in Rangers downfall to Malmo.

'was your goal against rangers your best ever goal as rangers are so great and what do you think about Rangers the best club ever going bust'

Is it not only just for the class A games they have this. Have to say my attendance at Easter Road has been very poor recently but last time I got my wife to call to get tickets for me and the bairn she got denied and told needed to be on some database. No even sure how you register but it just put me off buying tickets, was for the game when Leigh scored the goal that never was.

Anyway whats the pay at gate price for next week?

£15/£5 advance purchases or £20/£10 at the game.

edit:

Malmo Press conference

http://www.mff.se/Aktuellt/Nyheter/2013-07-17_MFFtv_dagens_presskonferans

First 3 questions Celtic/Rangers/Rangers related well the first one was kind of about the tie. The others were In some way trying to tie in Rangers downfall to Malmo.

'was your goal against rangers your best ever goal as rangers are so great and what do you think about Rangers the best club ever going bust'

Always feel ashamed to be British when I see how good European's grasp of languages are :lol: Imagine Paddy or John Hughes taking a multi-lingual press conference :lol:

£15/£5 advance purchases or £20/£10 at the game.

edit:

Always feel ashamed to be British when I see how good European's grasp of languages are :lol: Imagine Paddy or John Hughes taking a multi-lingual press conference :lol:

Fenlon and Hughes are both pretty hard to understand in one language to be honest :lol:

Fenlon and Hughes are both pretty hard to understand in one language to be honest :lol:

Just imagine John Hughes' words being put through one of those headphone translation kits you get in the UN.

"I fought the lahddies did reel great oot there theday. Reel pinash and goldust on they boys"

tumblr_lfaw9oHBMO1qfjrr6o1_250.gif

Just imagine John Hughes' words being put through one of those headphone translation kits you get in the UN.

"I fought the lahddies did reel great oot there theday. Reel pinash and goldust on they boys"

:lol: Yogi Hughes' goldust, can't be beaten.

Pretty much :(.

Still might aswell enjoy the day. Wish the heat would f**k off :angry:

Exactly IO, enjoy the weather and get pished, you'll not even be able to remember there's a game on by 6pm!

Williams

Forster

Mcpake

Hanlon

Stevenson

Craig

Taiwo

OTJ

Thomson

Cairney

Vine

Think I'll have a punt on Malmo -1 :(