The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from Turkey earlier and i'm now buzzing for the trip over next week Copenhagen and Malmo here i come :thumsup2

i just hope they are better organised this time, last year at the west brom game they ran out of beer 10 minutes after kick off... good stadium with standing area behind the goals, but i dont think that will be open for european games??? sitting only???

i just hope they are better organised this time, last year at the west brom game they ran out of beer 10 minutes after kick off... good stadium with standing area behind the goals, but i dont think that will be open for european games??? sitting only???

European game = only alcohol-free beer on sale.

Williams

Mullen

Forster

Hanlon

Mcgivern

Harris

Taiwo

Thomson

OTJ

Craig

Vine/Caldwell

Guess at the line up. Put Forster in because I'd prefer him to play instead of Mcpake, cant see it though.

Copenhagen seems the easiest one to get too, then train to malmo

trains every half hour or so from copenhagen and doesnt take long...im sure there is direct flights from glasgow / edinburgh and aberdeen to Copenhagen?????

My mate (a fellow Saints fan) went along to the game on Thursday night and thinks Hibs should beat Malmo easily in Sweden. Seems they aren't the team they used to be.

Train from Copenhagen to Malmo is easy. Goes directly from under the airport over the bridge, every 30 minutes I think. There's a couple different train companies, so make sure you the train you get on is for the same company of the ticket you bought or you will get charged twice.

Where are all you hibees flying to on Wednesday?

Edinburgh - Pisa - Malmo

Bit of a trek but worked out a lot cheaper.

Edit - Does anyone know how much the train to Copenhagen is?

Archived