The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually quite encouraged by this result and think we might be in with a chance if we can keep it close in the first leg. Cmon Hibs!

My away record in Europe excluding friendly's is a disgrace:

Dnipro 5-1 Hibs

Maribor 3-0 Hibs

:(

:lol:

Fair play for going mate wish it was me, have a good time and let hope we get a result!

Will do bbz xx cheers :wub:

Having to leave at 3am next Wednesday for a lift down to Manchester :( though. All nighter it is :D

Can't get a flight to Copenhagen on Thursday afternoon, working Thursday and no way out of it :(. Any flight gets me there about 7pm, no chance of getting to Malmooooo in time. Gutted as I'm off Friday, also being skints not helping. Maybe I'll try those nice Wonga chaps.

i hope you bring plenty of cash to Malmo, its not cheap ....was over there last summer when west brom played and spent a fortune ... nice wee place though and cracking place in the summer , at the main square and a few pubs around the centre... just watch yer backs though, naughty place some times :osama::ph34r:

i hope you bring plenty of cash to Malmo, its not cheap ....was over there last summer when west brom played and spent a fortune ... nice wee place though and cracking place in the summer , at the main square and a few pubs around the centre... just watch yer backs though, naughty place some times :osama::ph34r:

photo-34546.png?_r=1372568039

Archived