sonofjenova

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else finding that when they visit a friends town there is absolutely nothing to click on? Not everyones towns, just seems to be fairly random and makes it pointless to visit anyone

people that don't have the Valentines update won't have anything to click on and neither will anyone who has had all their characters clicked on already, so your friends who don't play regularly and those with loads of visitors won't give you anything.

I'll add you just now. I'm unclepsychosis

I'm lame enough to want more friends, add me if you please :lol:

It's a lot easier to complete e.g the Valentine and Christmas quests with a bigger friend list, and trawling through this thread is a good way of finding folk to add.

Valentines finally over. Was pleasantly surprised to find the Squeaky Voiced Teen in the mystery box last night.

Nice, I've been holding off spending donuts on him as I've heard a few folk have had him in mystery boxes - but I've been playing for more than a year now and have plenty of hedges and fences, but no Squeaky Voiced Teen,

Nice, I've been holding off spending donuts on him as I've heard a few folk have had him in mystery boxes - but I've been playing for more than a year now and have plenty of hedges and fences, but no Squeaky Voiced Teen,

I got him in a mystery box Dec/Jan time so I would hold off!

I made the mistake of packing away EVERYTHING in my game so I could turn it into an actual town instead of a bunch of stuff thrown together. Far too much hassle putting it all back again. Spent over a million in one go aquiring land aswell. I'll get there eventually.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've registered my town with an Origin password. If I uninstall the app, can I just log back in to get it again later, or will it be lost forever?

It'll be saved and downloaded again when you log in.

Archived