Call of Duty: Ghosts

Paul Marnie

People won't get better unless they play against better players imo.

I don't necessarily think you're a better player as you'll sit in a bush all game and pick people off. While an inexperienced player with little game time doesn't recognise the bush and runs past it three times. The maps are that vast it is hard not to do a bit of exploring and get lost. I feel my failings are more to do with inexperience of the maps rather than running past a bush that shoots you!

But in general I would say you only improve in playing better players. I just dispute that the people picking me off are better players.

Stonehaven is a horrible map, so drab and boring.

Honestly, ditch ghosts and go for BF4. It's a better game and sounds like you need a change.

Can't really justify purchasing another war game, but will certainly switch when the new games are out.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't necessarily think you're a better player as you'll sit in a bush all game and pick people off. While an inexperienced player with little game time doesn't recognise the bush and runs past it three times. The maps are that vast it is hard not to do a bit of exploring and get lost. I feel my failings are more to do with inexperience of the maps rather than running past a bush that shoots you!

But in general I would say you only improve in playing better players. I just dispute that the people picking me off are better players.

Can't really justify purchasing another war game, but will certainly switch when the new games are out.

Here's a pro tip. If you see a bush with a gun, shoot it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is actually quite decent for once, yeah the maps could be better but they are definately an improvement on the maps in the last couple. it just feels better and more varied, like you don't have the game leaning massively towards just running around with a sub machine gun getting a ridiculously high amount of kills on a tiny map.

Honey Badger is the best gun in the game I can go out massive tear ups with that thing not sure of my perks though or I'd post my class setup, Not too keen on the new map pack and the Maverick gun but I suppose once I learn the maps and they get added to the normal game mode rotation and everyone stops camping it'll get better.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone remember how long it was taking for the DLC maps on previous COD titles to be added into the regular playlists?

These 4 have been out almost 2 months on XBL & are still only available on the stand alone list.

The new gun, The Ripper, is a decent wee thing. Honey Badger still head & shoulders above the rest though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived