Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Such was the ferocity of Gall67's taunting, assorted world leaders are having a behind-closed-doors march next week to remember his victims.

Its not taunting it's a fact when all of your mediocre teams combined have been as successful in football as celtic get back to me

All of you are getting a wee semi because you think Aberdeen are in with a shout at the title

It's quite amusing

Its not taunting it's a fact when all of your mediocre teams combined have been as successful in football as celtic get back to me

All of you are getting a wee semi because you think Aberdeen are in with a shout at the title

It's quite amusing

Will this be the biggest failure in Celtic's history if they don't win the league this year?

Will this be the biggest failure in Celtic's history if they don't win the league this year?

It would be a terrible season if we don't win the league but we are not as bad as people have been making out

I fancy us to win the treble

And aye it would probably rank up there with the worst ever if the dons win it

People aren't giving them enough credit as well because they have had a great season

Edited by Gall67

Even if they do win it by less than 10 points, it'll be a laughably poor season.

Hilariously poor.

The great thing is that Celtic's slide to utter mediocrity is pretty much complete. They are going absolutely nowhere.

I'm jealous you can spend more on Substitutes than the rest can on its whole squad, which makes your continual failure to win a treble all the more laughable. :)

Maybe if your fans went to games and not just cup finals you could afford a good sub

It would be a terrible season if we don't win the league but we are not as bad as people have been making out

I fancy us to win the treble

And aye it would probably rank up there with the worst ever if the dons win it

People aren't giving them enough credit as well because they have had a great season

I don't think you've been good either though. Dropped points in 6 of your 19 games isn't good for you lot IMO.

We've dropped points in 6 games out of 21, which is good for us.

It's quite amusing

RAsellik: 1 x European Trophy win

The Oh-So-Famous-Table-Topping Dons: 2 x European Trophy wins

Enjoying the chase though

I don't think you've been good either though. Dropped points in 6 of your 19 games isn't good for you lot IMO.

We've dropped points in 6 games out of 21, which is good for us.

We don't have the divine right to win every game and have been really poor in some games this season but we have a new manager trying to implement his style of play on the team and we are starting to get it together now the ross County and Hamilton games have been our two worst results

Fair play to Aberdeen they have been playing well I've watched them a few times and they were really unlucky not to take a point at pitoddrie

They get the bodies forward from midfield quickly and there forwards have been in good for all season

Edited by Gall67

RAsellik: 1 x European Trophy win

The Oh-So-Famous-Table-Topping Dons: 2 x European Trophy wins

Enjoying the chase though

Near pished myself there

Hate to break it to you but did you ever hear we won the big cup

You know the one that still exists

Near pished myself there

Hate to break it to you but did you ever hear we won the big cup

You know the one that still exists

But only once, that's literally half the number of wins that your mob have gained, compared to the Mighty Euro-conquering sheep.

I think the problem is you just don't have the experience of winning European Trophies that Aberdeen have, in fact we have literally double the number or 200% of your total. That's more and therefore better.

Edited by williemillersmoustache