Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Your club might be new, but it's the same **** that followed the last club. The same bunch of greeting faced twats that sat back and watched their club die as they held up the pished stained Bennett banners stating "they deserved better". :lol:

And you'll still be the same deluded **** if ever end up supporting another version of a Rangers FC in the future.

**** THEN **** NOW **** FOREVER. :)

I thought bhoys didn't make generalization?

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Good God.  It really is incredible.

Celtic get the wrong end of a refereeing error and it's the top news story all week, promoting parallels to be dug up and all sorts.

Funny, yet depressing.

The real fun will really begin if by some way or another we pull of a result on Sunday monkey . I thought after the last 5 years that celtics paranoia would have settled but it is just as bad as it ever was . And this is them 30odd points ahead and chasing a treble :lol:

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

The real fun will really begin if by some way or another we pull of a result on Sunday monkey . I thought after the last 5 years that celtics paranoia would have settled but it is just as bad as it ever was . And this is them 30odd points ahead and chasing a treble :lol:

Remarkably, I think it's actually got worse.

6 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Does anyone realise this is the media, this is how the media works?

If only he'd contacted them, and the headline was a quote, now that would be funny.

You do remember that the game Ronnie is talking about Celtic did actually throw their toys out the pram spectacularly and actually sent a letter to the SFA over the decision :lol: