Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Yet you type like a blind child. Sucks being you, eh?

your patter is shite mate

This is what I hate about modern society. Young kids with smartphones, tablets etc is making books obsolete.

Clearly Gall67's mum forgot to take his phone away from him when she dropped him at nursery and then this is what happens...

even worse

its all you can come up with

the bottom line is we are the top dogs and will be for the foreseeable future

the laugh at celtic thread has really backfired on here

the bottom line is we are the top dogs and will be for the foreseeable future

Celtic fans bragging about being the best team in Scotland is about as ludicrous as me going into a primary school playground, grabbing a football and running rings round the P4's before claiming to be better than Messi.

Celtic fans bragging about being the best team in Scotland is about as ludicrous as me going into a primary school playground, grabbing a football and running rings round the P4's before claiming to be better than Messi.

Its the league we play in

Its not our fault we have the most income

Its not our fault we run our club correctly and can sign the best players available to us

Threads and posts like this reek of jealousy

Its not our fault we run our club correctly and can sign the best players available to us

Aye Celtic are fantastic right enough.

How are those trebles coming along?

Dougie-Imrie-Morton-goal-v-Celtic-1024_3

Aye Celtic are fantastic right enough.

How are those trebles coming along?

Dougie-Imrie-Morton-goal-v-Celtic-1024_3

and what about it we got put out that night

big deal

as for the trebles that's laughable

has your team even finished in the top half of the top league ?

didn't think so

EDIT

presumed you were a Morton fan

your team will get crushed on Wednesday night

another monkey mob who have won next to heehaw

Edited by Gall67

32 and barely able to string a coherent sentence together. Hardly any wonder you have to support a successful side to make up for your own failings.

Keep telling yourself that

I have an IQ of 170 you have the IQ of a lump of sheep spunk

Correct. Well done.

You're correct again. Of course your income isn't exactly affected by the thousands of fans that choose to support a big team from a city they live hours away from and have no real link to, in Scotland and elsewhere.

You can indeed sign the best players available to you. Yet you still regularly fail against much smaller teams, with much smaller budgets. See, 18th March 2012 e.g. Which must be a bit embarrassing.

Jealousy? Pffft. If I ever start being jealous of a club with a shady history and a bigoted percentage of supporters then it's time for me to start watching Netball. My team has won every major trophy available in Scottish football, and I personally have witnessed us win two of them. We've played Real Madrid in Europe and were unlucky to go out, and we put the German champions out after being 4-0 down ten minutes into the second leg. So forgive me if jealousy about Celtic isn't my modus operendi for life.

I'm under no illusions about my team.

Celtic have been massive favourites to win every Scottish trophy since Rangers died.

They haven't as they are perennial failures. Just like you, chief.

im pissing myself laughing at your post

this is the only country in Europe where winning the league is classed as a failure

we have won one double and three leagues in a row

we will win the treble this season

Correct. Well done.

You're correct again. Of course your income isn't exactly affected by the thousands of fans that choose to support a big team from a city they live hours away from and have no real link to, in Scotland and elsewhere.

You can indeed sign the best players available to you. Yet you still regularly fail against much smaller teams, with much smaller budgets. See, 18th March 2012 e.g. Which must be a bit embarrassing.

Jealousy? Pffft. If I ever start being jealous of a club with a shady history and a bigoted percentage of supporters then it's time for me to start watching Netball. My team has won every major trophy available in Scottish football, and I personally have witnessed us win two of them. We've played Real Madrid in Europe and were unlucky to go out, and we put the German champions out after being 4-0 down ten minutes into the second leg. So forgive me if jealousy about Celtic isn't my modus operendi for life.

You support one of the most bigoted teams on earth

the irony is lost on you

big deal you beat us in a cup final once haha and you once played real madrid

you couldn't make it up

Correct. Well done.

the irony is lost on you

you couldn't make it up

An I.Q. of "170" and can't use the quote function correctly.

the irony is lost on you

Yup, Kilmarnock are renowned around the globe for our hatred of Scientoligists but the club have been actively trying to cut down on the songs which have no place in Scottish football.

You once beat Inter Milan in a cup final and never stop banging on about it.