Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Keep telling yourself that

I have an IQ of 170 you have the IQ of a lump of sheep spunk

Interestingly enough, sheep are actually considered quite intelligent.

• Contrary to popular misconception, sheep are extremely intelligent animals capable of problem solving. They are considered to have a similar IQ level to cattle and are nearly as clever as pigs.

Assuming that a lump, say 50mls of ovine semen contains many hundreds of individual sperm, anyone with a comparable intelligence level to that of a "lump of sheep spunk" has a potential IQ level of say around 50 multiplied hundreds of times.

So Gall has accused Stand Free of not just being a genius but a super if not indeed mega-genius. Which somewhat pales into insignificance his I've got an IQ of 170 lies. Genius.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/watch-hilarious-clip-celtic-skiffle-5146395

The f**k is this

Bunch of old, middle aged and young pish stained jakies making a racket

On a similar note this might be one of the creepiest things I have ever seen

Sorry I was wrong this is creepier

Obsessed, much?

shull, on 19 Feb 2015 - 20:53, said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:WHIT A SUPER SIGNING GORDON WAS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He clearly has been though.

Definitely worth laughing at the lap of honour though. While the idiots in the studio throwing the hissy fit were going over the top about it, a 3-3 draw where they were lucky not to take a humping early doors is probably not the best time for it.

Fed up listening tae moaning f#nnys fae wee clubs moaning aboot the old firm, no sa shy tae put the prices up and take the cash when celtic get tae group stage o champs lge, don't hear any o them moanin when they bring teams doon tae play we clubs in financial trouble tae help them out either, so shut yer wee jealous bitchin mooth ya f+nny!

I'm surprised anyone associated with Celtic wants to come to Rugby Park anymore, given the supposed "anti-catholic abuse" they always get according to your good self in another thread...

:rolleyes:

Fed up listening tae moaning f#nnys fae wee clubs moaning aboot the old firm, no sa shy tae put the prices up and take the cash when celtic get tae group stage o champs lge, don't hear any o them moanin when they bring teams doon tae play we clubs in financial trouble tae help them out either, so shut yer wee jealous bitchin mooth ya f+nny!

^ gall67, IQ of 170, is back.