Let's All Laugh At Celtic Thread

Been driving my Cab in Glasgow for hours today and I've still no seen the Sellik Open Top Bus going round the City.

Are they no celebrating their sooper dooper victory ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still trawling the streets of Glasgow looking for yir celebration roofless Bus. :lol:

This thread has went downhill if this is the best you can come up with.

This thread has went downhill if this is the best you can come up with.

Unfortunately, there is no the same quality material that is available on the The Newcunto F.C. Thread.

I'm trying ...... ;)

Celtic win the first trophy of the season, scunnering most on here so lets celebrate that they cant/didnt have an open top bus parade...... epic fail :lol:

Celtic win the first trophy of the season, yet their fans are too seething to notice or care! Indeed, some were even on here during the game.

What a bunch of fucking losers!

Did Enrico lock the Guidetti thread as he'd made such a c**t of it? :lol:

Probably, shame we'll never know how he was going to deflect around Celtics statement about discipling or sacking any staff member guilty of using that word.

Probably, shame we'll never know how he was going to deflect around Celtics statement about discipling or sacking any staff member guilty of using that word.

I would have thought I made my thoughts pretty clear on the subject :huh:

Standfree getting his arse handed to him on yet another thread...pleasing

All about opinions. You may think stan is getting his arse handed to him (although I'd be surprised if you actually think that is what is happening). We need to weigh this up with the knowledge that you and your pals think John guidettis word of the day is an everyday term and that Alexander tonev should have a charity fund established so that celtic never forget the cruel persecution that he and celtic suffered.

All that said, apart from yourself, Rico and maybe 8mile everyone else can see that he is absolutely ripping the pish out of you across multiple threads "despite" (or is it desperate?) your assertions otherwise.

Glad we cleared that up. Carry on slavering.