The East Fife Thread

As a neutral I thought Mercer and Graham looked good. EF competed well but Pars were able to bring on a 2nd team in the 60th min and by the end they were spent.

First trip to New Bay View and what a nice view of the bay it was.

As a neutral I thought Mercer and Graham looked good. EF competed well but Pars were able to bring on a 2nd team in the 60th min and by the end they were spent.

First trip to New Bay View and what a nice view of the bay it was.

You should back for a league game, group of us always turns bayview into a fortress with flags, singing in the like, the wee section always explodes.

I thought Finn graham and Kyle Wilkie were the stand outs from us today played well despite the 3-0 defeat.

He's a tough tackling midfielder who can play a bit. We had to get rid of all out of contact players and keep contracted players but imo he's better than what we have.

I see macgregor doesn't make your bench Ewan. Hopefully have him and pat back this week get some game time and graham, oKane and mercer giving another crack still think a left back replacement for our player/manager who left the field in first 10 mins is needed, sub goalie and another midfield or two and maybe another cb and striker. Page, brown, k.smith, wilkie and those three trialist had good game.