The East Fife Thread

I must say I'm a bit concerned for Saturday. Really don't know why it isn't all ticket. St Mirren have an average attendance of 3500 this year and they're really struggling. They'll see it as a winnable game and a chance to get to the quarters so can see them bringing a sizeable crowd. They took 600 to Dens when they were at their lowest point. Hope the club haven't ersed it, would be a tad embarrassing

I must say I'm a bit concerned for Saturday. Really don't know why it isn't all ticket. St Mirren have an average attendance of 3500 this year and they're really struggling. They'll see it as a winnable game and a chance to get to the quarters so can see them bringing a sizeable crowd. They took 600 to Dens when they were at their lowest point. Hope the club haven't ersed it, would be a tad embarrassing

Was talking about this with family last night and agree! They did take 600 to Dundee in previous round in a game where they were expected to get pumped and I'd imagine they will fancy their chances against us!

Who's that? What position does he play? Thanks

19 year old Right back who can also play on the wing, released from Hamilton at the start of the year. Didn't make an appearance for the first team but is highly rated by Accies fans. Has recently featured as a trialist on the bench for us. If he has signs, it looks a good signing. One for the future. Does anyone know if watt is cup tied?

Reilly is a good signing for yous Accies fans very unhappy when he left as lot of them thought he should've been playing since he signed two year deal in May lad is a flying machine would do well as a winger all the best to him seemed a good lad 

Barry Smith the possible new Raith Rovers manager.  Was there or thereabouts when Locke was appointed.  Not sure if it could be classed as a step upwards given our form at the moment.  It takes me back to the days of Bill Baxter that was a strange choice by him.  Anyway it will all come out in the wash as they say.

26 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Barry Smith the possible new Raith Rovers manager.  Was there or thereabouts when Locke was appointed.  Not sure if it could be classed as a step upwards given our form at the moment.  It takes me back to the days of Bill Baxter that was a strange choice by him.  Anyway it will all come out in the wash as they say.

Yeah, his name is being bandied around for the vacancy. 

We have 13 games left to get out of the mess left by Gary Locke.

Dunno if Smith could be tempted though.

However, East Fife are going well and I'm sure they'd want to keep him.