The East Fife Thread

Pat ? If so didn't really have that much of an influence I like him but playing him wide left like when he came on isn't going to help the team or him I wouldn't imagine 

No, I don't like him there either, but I did notice that after he came on Sandy Stewart no longer had any influence on the game, he was running rampant prior to that. How often was Linton left exposed to 2 men. Lamont and Dunsmore have a connection , so keep Lamont on that side where he is far more effective.

What's the latest with Willis and Reilly think it looks like Willis will be away if we can off load him but still feel Reilly would offer the team something even his energy in the middle of the park but looks like his future lies elsewhere as well 

3 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

No, I don't like him there either, but I did notice that after he came on Sandy Stewart no longer had any influence on the game, he was running rampant prior to that. How often was Linton left exposed to 2 men. Lamont and Dunsmore have a connection , so keep Lamont on that side where he is far more effective.

Sandy Stewart stopped influencing Airdrie games long before Pat Slattery came on...

9 hours ago, Sunshine Fifer said:

All quiet on the western front ! No news regarding Willis god I hope we aren’t stuck with him after the window

Confusing, are you saying he a god or are you desperate to get rid?

Hearing that Derek Lyle is available on loan from QOS. Proven goalscorer who would do a great job for us alongside Chris Duggan. Hopefully we could ask a favour from Gary Naysmith as he won’t want the player going to another Championship side. Cmon Darren - get on the blower !

1 hour ago, Hooper said:

The squad is already pretty big so not holding out hope for new players unless players are leaving I seen Flanagan was announced as being away not seen anything about the other loan lads 

The other  loan lads are available for this weekend only and then offski unless of course their loans are extended.

You sure mate last time I looked it said they all finished on the 7th 

No, it said in the EFM that they're all still available until the "middle of the month"!!!