The East Fife Thread

Squad for Match Day (Minus 50)
???
Kane, Dunlop, Page, Linton
Slattery, Davidson, Docherty, Agnew
Smith, ???

Subs: Young???

Anyway, cup draw day today who does everybody fancy???

Hearts or Dundee away for me, they're obviously the only potential "money ties there for us out of the 1st seeds!!!

Out of the 2nd seeds I honestly don't mind who we get, Derby day with Dunfermline, the only Derby we never lose or finally getting a chance to play one out of two teams who are two of the four teams we have still to play this Century, in United or ICT, Falkirk is a bit meh, but I suppose it's not that far away!!!

Third seeds, well I'd rather not play anybody that we're going to be playing in the League and some of these ties are midweek so I'd rather not be travelling to the likes of Cove or Elgin, so that really only mean Cowdenbesth and Stirling, so for my final group I'm going to go for:

Dundee

Dundee United

EastFife

Stirling Albion

Cowdenbeath

But we'll probably get Liam's group from earlier or bearing in mind how much we love the derbies we could get:

Dundee

Dunfermline

Raith Rovers

East Fife

Cowdenbesth

That would be great, wouldn't it???[emoji20]

I got worse cuts & grazes playing on bone hard, dry, grassless goal mouths & it never put me off diving or sliding, it’s part of the game. No East Fife player missed a game this season thru a pitch induced injury yet we lost 2 to ACL injuries the season before on our hallowed turf! Go figure

That’s funny nearly everybody i play with shares the same opinion ? You boys are obviously just hearing what u want to hear in terms of feed back, as for the tights a wore tights the second time thru fear of infecting my first wound. Am not talking about a grazed knee either my leg was ripped from just below the knee to my ankle a had to come off 20mins later due to the blood. It’s horrific. I have been to the doctor because a can’t get it to heal.

Am not saying the pitch is bad to play football on but it’s extremely hard to be 100% commited on it. It must affect a players mentality........ a had to take a full week off work because a physically couldn’t kneel down.

That’s funny nearly everybody i play with shares the same opinion ? You boys are obviously just hearing what u want to hear in terms of feed back, as for the tights a wore tights the second time thru fear of infecting my first wound. Am not talking about a grazed knee either my leg was ripped from just below the knee to my ankle a had to come off 20mins later due to the blood. It’s horrific. I have been to the doctor because a can’t get it to heal.
Am not saying the pitch is bad to play football on but it’s extremely hard to be 100% commited on it. It must affect a players mentality........ a had to take a full week off work because a physically couldn’t kneel down.

Maybe you should make an appointment with an optician to see about your ‘i’s or indeed the lack of them. Perhaps you should give up football if you need to go to the doctors after a bit of carpet burn, surely you will be used to that though if you’re job involved kneeling down. See what a did there?

As for the cup, I’m back in Costa Del Fife for a holiday in July so somewhere exotic like Dundee will be fine.

St. Johnstone
Falkirk
East Fife
Montrose
Forfar Athletic
What a complete and utterly beige and meh draw!!!

I stand corrected. The 'you would know' joke I will swerve

Offers always gratefully received, never given!!!

Just now, Big Fifer said:

Montrose away please. Actually quite like Links park.

It's the hot dogs you like!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 49)
???
Kane, Dunlop, Page, Linton
Slattery, Davidson, Docherty, Agnew
Smith, ???

Subs: Young???

Into the forties!!!