The East Fife Thread

Adam harwood who we had on trial said to Gary Naysmith that he will play for free but Gary said no

I'm not sure where you are getting your "information" from Ewan but I strongly suspect you were more successful at Pass the Parcel than Chinese Whispers...

Yeah he's good enough, if we hadn't signed two permanent keepers in the pre-season I hear he would have been coming back to us and I'm pretty sure nobody would have complained about it!!!

Edited by King Kebab

Jordan miller any good folks?

Thought he was really good and if he can get a game every week he should really improve, he was in and out our team last season due to injures so hopefully that's all cleared up.

Why did you guys let keeper Alan Fleming leave was he not rated by East Fife..I watched him for Kelty Hearts and he was one of the top keepers in the junior leagues for many years and was capped for Scotland....I'm sure he will be a good capture for Arbroath....

Why did you guys let keeper Alan Fleming leave was he not rated by East Fife..I watched him for Kelty Hearts and he was one of the top keepers in the junior leagues for many years and was capped for Scotland....I'm sure he will be a good capture for Arbroath....

He was a bombscare couldn't get a game ahead of Millar until he was injured, for how tall he was he wouldn't come for crosses.

I love them both, sponsor's are top notch and I dunno why we were worried about home top it's a change this season. I hope we go with purple shorts and socks and gold shorts with black socks.

Any idea if sutherland will be signing, I thought he done ok when he was on as a trialist and would be straight swap for mcshane has experience was with blackpool boost our forwards to 3 if Gary was impressed.

Definitely not the same shirt that was unveiled at the POTY Night, that was yellow!!!

Somebody has obviously been listening to all the moans and acted upon it, why not let us know in advance that they had changed it???

Still don't like it though, our home kit should always be stripes IMO!!!

That away kits not bad though!!!

Edited by King Kebab

Definitely not the same shirt that was unveiled at the POTY Night, that was yellow!!!

Somebody has obviously been listening to all the moans and acted upon it, why not let us know in advance that they had changed it???

Still don't like it though, our home kit should always be stripes IMO!!!

That away kits not bad though!!!

The shirt is the same colour as the one taken by someone with a camera phone at the dance. As previously pointed out the photo did not reflect the actual colour.

The shirt is the same colour as the one taken by someone with a camera phone at the dance. As previously pointed out the photo did not reflect the actual colour.

Hey Angus, has anyone stepped forward to video the games in Graham's absence? Would be such a such a shame to lose EFTV, especially for me.