The East Fife Thread

How did Jordan Leyden do in his brief loan spell last season? He's part of our first team this season and has played in all our first-teams pre-season games. He was excellent in the development league but just wondering what he did for you guys?

East fife signed defender jason kerr from st johnstone on loan till jan according to sky sports

Confirmed by Saints on twitter too.

Best of luck to him. Our entire U20 team will be away at this rate. He's scored quite a few goals for our U20 side and I believe he cuts quite an imposing figure. Only 18 but I think the club are hopeful he can make the grade.

Not many players come into Saints as first year apprentices (i.e. 16 or 17) and get themselves straight into the U20 side but Kerr managed it last year and impressed so much early on that he sat on the bench for the first team. Centre back who is very comfortable on the ball and a threat at set plays. As Kyle says he's still young so this will be a good test for him if he can force his way into the side.

Not many players come into Saints as first year apprentices (i.e. 16 or 17) and get themselves straight into the U20 side but Kerr managed it last year and impressed so much early on that he sat on the bench for the first team. Centre back who is very comfortable on the ball and a threat at set plays. As Kyle says he's still young so this will be a good test for him if he can force his way into the side.

he quick?

Sutherland is quick as f**k an could be a cracking player but he is injury prone infact major injury prone expect him to be out a good bit of the season would defo be playing at a higher level if he wasn't..

You'd be basing that assessment on what 1 1/2 games he played with us SMH

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

aye, can still look impressive in those 1 1/2 games. It's now whether he looks impressive In the games he plays..