The East Fife Thread

1 hour ago, HoBNob said:

How's Adam Lareef been doing for East Fife? Popped into my head earlier that he looked class in pre season against Dunfermline. 

He is still settling in, getting 15-20 mins later in the matches. The way the forwards have been playing he will have to be patient but we have a very small squad and we will need all the players.

On 26/08/2024 at 18:18, Its not only a game said:

No suprise to me that Campbell’s get the best out of Fash…..a combination made in heavan….

548B39F5-DAE6-4632-911F-3D9BBFC649E1.thumb.jpeg.823bf7ca4b8dda2b5a6c5aa90f28de0d.jpeg

This weeks “Star Man” in the Team of the Week, the Campbell’s are doing something right with him!!!

7 hours ago, HoBNob said:

How's Adam Lareef been doing for East Fife? Popped into my head earlier that he looked class in pre season against Dunfermline. 

Still finding his feet in Scottish football he's been mostly used from the bench but has seen flashes with ball and beat his man but needs to work on other things to become a regular and needs game time at this level. But like the rest still important player I'm sure and he's only with us for the season. That's the view I see him at the moment but everything can change it's still early days.

4 hours ago, Fifer4Life said:

Wonder what the chances are of us getting a few loan signings in tonight or will we need to wait for the loan window staying open for the next month

Very slim tonight. But we do have the luxury of next month for loan signings if not manager did say if we can't get one or maybe two in it will be January my friend.

Apparently there is THREE players coming in but not in time for tomorrow and no I don’t know who they are!!!

Could do with Victor oshimen on a loan with obligations to buy if Napoli dinny want him that is but got told he turned us down because of wages involved 😂

Right match day tomorrow and cup match to look forward to next weekend.

18 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Could do with Victor oshimen on a loan with obligations to buy if Napoli dinny want him that is but got told he turned us down because of wages involved 😂

Right match day tomorrow and cup match to look forward to next weekend.

He wouldn't get in ahead of Fash ;)

6 hours ago, sbrandon111 said:

He wouldn't get in ahead of Fash ;)

Maybe we're glad we're on pirt team wages then even Chelsea canny afford him rightly so 😂 

Saying that we did it very much with shepherd and fash last year though....pleasing the super sub boy lareef got himself on the score sheet today but that was a big win early doors to a team that had a squad to win the league on paper again football not played on paper.

On 27/08/2024 at 10:23, Lewis7 said:

does anyone know the player Dick was speaking about missing out ondoes anyone know the player Dick was speaking about missing out on?

Mark Stowe!!!

Wonder weather Murdoch will be fit or docherty is back from injury.

Could do with a player at right back-centre back type player but I would also be happy to see McManus come into the team with Norey in Midfield or vice versa too between those two players to fill in. Our left back great it's probably up there with naysmith playing for us many moons ago given the understanding between Peggie and Newton is braw to watch.

38 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

Does the signing of Gordon Walker signal the end of Docherty's Fife career ?   We certainly don't need 3 right backs and would  assume we  would be  looking to move one of them on.

He's only signed till January.