Worst Ever Sitcom

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should probably stick to crying over underage girls instead of trying to be smart tbh.

:lol:

You're so obvious.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

And you're so thick. He looks and sounds like a creep, deal with it.

And dry your eyes, she's never coming back

Nice substantiation to your argument there SF. :lol:

Not exactly sure why you are struggling with the whole concept tbh. You're either really stupid or just very upset because I am not being nice about your hero.

Or you're still probably really upset that your 12 year old girlfriend dumped you for your best mate.

You called him a creep and you gave no justification :lol:

And lolwut? Don't know where you got the best mate bit from. Saying that it's near enough 4 years ago now, you're a tad obsessed chump.

He's not funny at all. He's actually really fucking creepy.

Because he looks and sounds like a creep. Like someone that would prey on kids.

Yeah, he totally is someone who would pray on kids. Except for, you know, the most important characteristic which is a fucking sex drive...

Well I don't see how he can be seen as creepy tbh.

The cannibal family from the texas chainsaw massacre film are creepy, and that can be backed up.

Sheldon is extraordinarily "un-creepy". :lol:

What justification do you need? He has a creepy look about him and sounds like a creep when he talks. Do you fancy him or something?

So it wasn't your best mate? Why were you greeting about it so badly then?

Aye, pure luv him

What? :lol:

Sheldon has the libido of an arthritic 96 year old man. Not a characteristic you would find in a beast. Hth.

He is creepy as f**k, looks like he abuses children for fun. What on earth has the Texas chainsaw massacre got to do with anything?

What the f**k is your point? Sounds more like you're taking an attack on Jim Parsons rather than Sheldon.

He is creepy as f**k, looks like he abuses children for fun. What on earth has the Texas chainsaw massacre got to do with anything?

Well it's just an example of creepiness from a work of fiction, a benchmark if you like.

He looks like a child abuser? :lol:

What does one of them look like? :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, it was the same person with a different name.

Yeah but one exists outside of the other. You attacking the characters' looks is really a shot on the actor himself.

Not exactly much of a reason why a show isn't good either. Chuck Lorre must be gutted you don't like his show because Jim Parsons didn't make your calendar of sitcom actors.

edit: and now the personal attacks start, the hallmark of any good internet argument. :rolleyes:

The actor/the character, I don't give a flying f**k, he looks like a creep :lol:

That's not why I said the show isn't good either, please keep up instead of getting upset because someone wasn't nice about your hero.

Right so you're just randomly bringing up the actor's looks, nothing to do with the show at all? Why the f**k mention it then if it has no relevance to a sitcom's quality?

I said he looks like a creep and suddenly here you and SweeperDee are, tear-stained post after tear-stained post desperately trying to defend his honour :lol:

Yeah, that's definitely the tone conveyed in my posts and not at all in your's.

9202d1361162724-375994_sarcasm_sign.jpg

(just cause I know it's your favourite show)

Archived