Worst Ever Sitcom

Sorry can't agree, think its hilarious, plus Zooey Deschanel :wub:

My girlfriend makes me watch this. It's horrifyingly bad but Zooey makes up for it. :wub:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My girlfriend makes me watch this. It's horrifyingly bad but Zooey makes up for it. :wub:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Hope she doesn't make you watch the Mindy Project that's on after it. It's dire.

Just walked by Oxfam Music on Byres Road, prior to a well earned Corona and there was a copy of the Curry Shop starring Spike Milligan and Erik Sykes. Milligan was "blacked up" on the cover. Never mind seeing it? Any old bods remember it?

Sorrt curry and chips, from the late 60s apparently. Milligan whilst a comic genius in my eyes did have issues with race at times...

I like friends and the episodes can be easily divided into two groups

Monica and Chandler not a couple = watch

Monica and Chandler together = dont watch

This completely. Frasier for me is still the one to beat - Niles was probably my favourite sitcom character ever. The problem with most sitcoms is that they are allowed to run past their sell-by date.

Just walked by Oxfam Music on Byres Road, prior to a well earned Corona and there was a copy of the Curry Shop starring Spike Milligan and Erik Sykes. Milligan was "blacked up" on the cover. Never mind seeing it? Any old bods remember it?

Vaguely remember this, although I was probably about 5 or 6. Definitely would not be allowed airtime today. It's about politically correct as some erse asking for help from "any old bods". :rolleyes:

Vaguely remember this, although I was probably about 5 or 6. Definitely would not be allowed airtime today. It's about politically correct as some erse asking for help from "any old bods". :rolleyes:

Cheers old bod ;)

That's all you need to know it'll be awful.

For the most part I would say you're correct but there have been some gems, Cuckoo, Gavin and Stacey and Him & Her being the ones that come to mind straight away. But yeah, you have to wade through a lot of shite to find anything half decent.

• 2 weeks later...

You'll all be delighted to hear that Citizen Khan is returning for a second series.

How is this even possible?

They appear to have confused people enjoying the show , with people being unable to change channel because they're dumbstruck at how awful it is.

My wife watches 2 Broke Girls. 95% of it is dire but every so often they come up with a great line.

I thought that for a while too, but I've come to the realisation that the "great" lines are the equivalent of the "hot bird" in the middle of the group of munters - take it on it's own, and it's just crap.

Can't believe it's getting a 3rd season.

How is this even possible?

They appear to have confused people enjoying the show , with people being unable to change channel because they're dumbstruck at how awful it is.

I'm at a loss, and what little faith I had in humanity is rapidly diminishing. It's possible that this is some sort of modern take on the biblical plagues. Except this is actually real. Sadly. I'd rather take locusts than Citizen Khan.

I saw a trailer for "Badults" last night, the latest BBC3 comedy abortion. It actually looks like it could be a contender for worst ever sitcom.

I saw an advert for a new BBC Three sitcom called "Badults" which looks like a prime candidate for this thread before its even aired.

Agreed! Although I think I'm still going to give it a watch to see just how bad it actually is.

Archived