Worst Ever Sitcom

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Father Figure. This may be considered a knee jerk reaction, but I'm pretty confident it's not going to get any better. Absolute abomination of a show. It's almost ruined Jason Byrne for me. Just utter shit and not remotely funny. I'm still quite angry about how bad it was.

Father Figure. This may be considered a knee jerk reaction, but I'm pretty confident it's not going to get any better. Absolute abomination of a show. It's almost ruined Jason Byrne for me. Just utter shit and not remotely funny. I'm still quite angry about how bad it was.

Damn, hoped I'd be first with that! Knew from the can of beans and the canned laughter at the start it would be awful.

I find some of the current/recent times American sitcoms aren't that bad but always seem to include at least one character that I fucking hate with a passion.

How I met your mother - Ted fucking Mosby. Utter c**t of man, so whiney that no-one would ever be friends with him.

The Big Bang Theory - Leonard and Raj. Leonard is just a whiney little bellend and his jokes are rarely funny. Raj was a good character in the earlier season but then for some reason the writers turned him into this exceptionally camp (and not in a funny way), infuriating mess of a guy.

Scrubs - JD is a tosser.

Archived