Reasons to be Cheerful

Put the fire on tonight for the 1st time as its a bit nippy plus I've got man flu......its fcuking roasting in here!

Had to sit with the doors open!

You've got a fucking log burner in your fucking boat!!!! Seriously, I want to live in your boat for a weekend.

Put the fire on tonight for the 1st time as its a bit nippy plus I've got man flu......its fcuking roasting in here!

Had to sit with the doors open!

I went for a run at 5am past Harrison Park and saw a narrowboat with a chimney, i was going to rattle the doors and run off, then shat it incase it wasn't you and a water pikey gave chase.

I went for a run at 5am past Harrison Park and saw a narrowboat with a chimney, i was going to rattle the doors and run off, then shat it incase it wasn't you and a water pikey gave chase.

:lol:

Good choice! Def wouldn't have been my boat mate!

Yeh mate....its hooked up to the central heating too. Had a nice hot shower before bed too! :D

I really want to sell up and live on a boat. Either that or I want you to be my new best mate, that way I could just turn up at your boat and be mates.

I'm ridiculously jealous of your current living situation. I want and boat.

I really want to sell up and live on a boat. Either that or I want you to be my new best mate, that way I could just turn up at your boat and be mates.

I'm ridiculously jealous of your current living situation. I want and boat.

Don't sell up mate......if possible rent your house and get yourself a boat :)

The best bit is not so much living on the boat....but living right in the heart of Edinburgh.

Scottish Canals are auctioning off moorings at Speirs Wharf in Glasgow.....£1750pa.

Don't sell up mate......if possible rent your house and get yourself a boat :)

The best bit is not so much living on the boat....but living right in the heart of Edinburgh.

Scottish Canals are auctioning off moorings at Speirs Wharf in Glasgow.....£1750pa.

How much did your floating palace cost?

I pay more than that in council tax at the moment and that's with single occupancy discount. Are you exempt from council tax?

How much did your floating palace cost?

I pay more than that in council tax at the moment and that's with single occupancy discount. Are you exempt from council tax?

We're council tax exempt.

My boat cost £40k......but you can spend much more or less depending upon what you're after.