Reasons to be Cheerful

Walkers Crisps tried an advertising idea out on twitter today where the most popular images where superimposed into a video.. naturally the internet enjoyed taking the piss with it.

[/url]  

and quite possibly my favorite part of this marketing disaster

Fred West, Peter Sutcliffe and Dr Harold Shipman were my favourites.

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

Congratulations on being an incompetent and unreliable husband.

I may not be cutting the grass but I expertly laid some pipe this morning when you were probably tiptoeing around last night's beer cans and pizza boxes trying not to wake the hog.

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It was just a long weekend. Back to reality as of last night.

Cheapskate. Where was it, Ullapool or Oban and did you have a good time?

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

We were away on a long weekend that lasted an extra day to yours. Back to work tomorrow.

In which part of Edinburgh are you working? Feel free not to answer in case it incriminates you or invites any stalking.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Cheapskate. Where was it, Ullapool or Oban and did you have a good time?

Near Oban. Melfort something or other. Summer holidays are a pain for me as I'm so busy with work. My girls are away on a proper long holiday soon so I get bit of peace and quiet by myself. Another wee trip to North Berwick (and the horse racing) next weekend.

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I may not be cutting the grass but I expertly laid some pipe this morning when you were probably tiptoeing around last night's beer cans and pizza boxes trying not to wake the hog.

I expertly laid a little cable this morning myself. I do that every morning, to be fair.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Please see the linked article which places me as bang average. (What I strive for in most of my endeavours)

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1374893/English-head-shoulders-Scots-thanks-growing-wealth-south.h

Now if you could provide some point of reference for your good self on the tightness scale....

I got my missus to get me a new pair of sunglasses from Duty Free the other day and I didn't complain when she got herself a new handbag while she was at it. According to yougov, I'm the ideal height.

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/07/11/ideal-height-56-woman-511-man/

women say...the “ideal” height for a man is 5’11”