Club DECE

Hey Sodj. I saw a few nice words from the Dece boiz. Could you pass on the message I appreciate it. Deceness will never die, no matter how oppressed we are by the mods. Stay strong lads and don't change who you are.

Teebsies, calling Cowdenbeath players retarded caber tossers and their fans window licking weirdos is very foolish and OTT, and worthy of a warning. It was like sliding in when you're on a booking, very foolish even if your first booking was ridiculous. Ironically calling your OWN club soup takers in reference to the preposterous nickname Celtic fans give us and getting warned, u tripping Mr X? Ah well, I'm just gonna #shakeshakeshakeshake

I've seen so, so many people using the word retard on PnB recently and get away with it. Calling people retarded isn't right, but consistency would be nice. If these are the standards set for us I feel everyone in the Dece thread will probably be banned, so the old boys can carry on pretending their inferior, dull time was the golden age of PnB.

I'm sure I'll still see the boiz in Marbs, I've got a tidy playlist ready for the trip. Just remember lads, they can take our accounts, but they'll never take our ability to bang #solid9sallthetime.

Beanzy Go Bragh. xxx

45 minutes ago

I would like to point out to the neutrals that all this embarrassing Dece/Beanz pish has nothing to do with the regular Hibs support.

Phew. I was worried until now.

As someone who regularly stands amongst the Steak Bake stained joggy wearing VLs and miserable old alky's that populate Easter Road, can I just say:

I would like to point out to the neutrals that all this embarrassing Dece/Beanz pish has nothing to do with the regular Hibs support.

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

Nah mate, no forms ja feel.

Just say the word and we'll aware you of our next social function. From there you can turn up, collect your complimenary decebomb from the bar and come over and say sup to the bois.

Don't worry about the Doss thing, we all make mistakes.

#Aspiration

#Doss2DeceGraduation

#InclusionIsNotAnIllusion

Can I join Club Dece? I have previously been a member of Club Doss but that seems to have died a death. I feel the need to belong somewhere and Club Dece seems to be a community where I could fit in. Do I need to fill in an application form

Get on the 12 week #Doss2Dece training programme mate. People have been seeing crazy results from it:

2luq2kx.png

Can I join Club Dece? I have previously been a member of Club Doss but that seems to have died a death. I feel the need to belong somewhere and Club Dece seems to be a community where I could fit in. Do I need to fill in an application form

Cheers guys, you have been very welcoming. I have been hitting the gym recently, starting to see the #gainz. Also been listening to C. Harris whilst working out. I now realise that Doss was a mistake, I hope you won't hold it against me.

DOSS hasn't died a death. It is a lifestyle, not just a thread on P&B. I'll admit that I'm DOSSapointed with your decision, but you're entitled to it.

DOSS hasn't died a death. It is a lifestyle, not just a thread on P&B. I'll admit that I'm DOSSapointed with your decision, but you're entitled to it.

Nothing but love for my former Doss buddies, but I feel that the new inclusive Club Dece is best for me in the long run #Doss2Dece