Club DECE

Whilst we're talking about dece female singers, I know this might be controversial as she doesn't have the obvious characterdecetics of a Swifty or a Maybzers, but I've been listening to Lorde's EP 'Pure Heroine' a lot recently and I have to say it's utterly glorious. I'm far too business to not admit when something dece is dece, and this just is.

Buzzcut Season is my personal highlight, but the whole thing has a sheen of consummate professionalism that gives the album a major boost.

stantoned.png

C. Harris + E. Gouldz gig at #BHousty sold out in 30 mins today but the Club Dece boys were sorted out with tickets weeks ago.Tickets got delivered at the same time as the official Club Dece monthly magazine, some great style tips in this edition.

Mike and the Mechanics are playing in Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow on 13th April 2015. I have all their LP's. Imagine if they did a collaboration with Yazz or Lisa Standsfield? #scenes

I have to be honest, I've never tried it.

I've nothing against it, but enjoy sensahe drinks such as Mogen David Twenty oblique Twenty, premium continental lager and whisky, which are so good I've had little need or urge to dry D. Soop.

Edited by Fudge

Only ever had one D. Soup and it was at the top of Ben Nevis. Lemon & Lime. I like a vod, lem & lime when I'm taking it easy but this was v disappointing. 3/10.

I was in the £westend on Tuesday for my main man Declan's birthday. I wnt to the gents and saw this monstrosity on the wall. Who are these jokers. Unfortunately I never had a Sharpie handy.

11016119_10202652189664632_5775889900121

Edit- Obviously I never meant to say £westend instead of #westend but I recently just got a MacBook Pro (paid outright, it's fine, I can afford it) and I'm not used to the buttons yet. I do like the ring of £westend

Edited by Smurph

• 3 weeks later...