Club DECE

Astonishing that this thread is still noising up the forum pond life. Imagine actively seeking out a thread to get wound up by. Fucking idiots.

BeingACE are real life men with real jobs and real money, who go into schools and lecture pupils on the dangers of ClubDECE and their twisted belief that lifting aerobic weights actually count as lifting.

Yeah, so what's happening is I come on here to write absolute nonsense as usual, and you all bite like fcuk and get yourselves in a right state :lol:

Anyway, I'm away to put my fat hand into training, try lose some of the excess hand chubb.

Til next time boys...

Fucking hell.

Club Dece bois are life's winners. Well off, well educated and good looking. The result of the referendum will have the almost no impact on OUR lives.

However, despite this, Club Dece bois had the interests of the most vulnerable at heart. Just because not everyone can be Dece, it doesn't mean not everyone deserves the chance of unhindered social mobility.

The way each and every Club Dece boi voted really is a testament to just how Dece we are.

Edited by Fudge

Club Dece bois are life's winners. Well off, well educated and good looking. The result of the referendum will have the almost no impact on OUR lives.

However, despite this, Club Dece bois had the interests of the most vulnerable at heart. Just because not everyone can be Dece, it doesn't mean not everyone deserves the chance of unhindered social mobility.

The way each and every Club Dece boi voted really is a testament to just how Dece we are.

The sexually desirable #money boiz care for the poor and vulnerable whilst obese beta's who should relate to the feeling of emptiness that poverty brings don't.

Welcome to Scotland.

Edited by Guest

Inspirash words mate, real talk.

When I got up on Thursday, washed myself in expensive fragranced shower gel and put on my exclusive designer threads, I was being #dece.

When I walked into the polling station and voted for something that may not positively impact on my life for decades, I was being #decent.

No man is an Island 8Mile. I'm truly sorry that there just ain't enough #dece / #decent lads out there to make a change for people like you.

It's a testament to the Dece bois, that they vote to benefit the less fortunate. Milesy on the other hand prefers to humiliate them, with acts of violence and aggression in front of his young child. His anger can only hinder him in life.

Plato once said 'Only the Dece have seen the end of war'

#deceforpeace

:lol:

What?

I'm sorry mate. Us dece bois are mostly metropolitan success stories from places like Central Edinburgh, the West End of Glasgow and expensive new builds in Livingston. Where I live has a sense of civic pride because it's an alright place to live. What concerns me is that there's beta victims of circumstance from places like Bo'ness that go about trying to humiliate the homeless and to feel some sense of pride in themself.

We wanted a better upringing for the #youth than you had. It's your kids that have to witness your risible behaviour that places like Edinburgh selfishly failed on Thursday.

#NeverGonnaGiveYouUp

#NeverGonnaLetYouDown

Your long winded, time and effort consuming response was discreditated and made laughable with just two words "in Livingston"

:lol:

I live in an expensive new build, with two #morethanDECE cars in the driveway

But your criticism of Bo'ness is irrelevant as I don't live there.

:lol: You are such a thick fucker.

Never change.

No, I get you were trying to be sarcastic. Only it came across as an out-of-place stupid comment in amongst an overall sarcastic response. It just wasn't necessary and turned sarcasm into stupidity.

#SodjesAlwaysThicker.

Word salad doesn't come any more wordy or salady than this pile of pish.

Good hashtag though. Redeemed.

'Stupid and gullible' is posting generic pish like the above in the misguided belief that somehow you'll come out looking better. Why don't you just stick to giving my posts daily red dots and letting that huge chip on your shoulder respond quietly?

8Mile with his fat finger on the pulse as per.

Edited by Guest

Just on the train back to Dusseldorf from a Duisburg away day in Rostock. We're in a private first class booth (obvs) enjoying a few Erdinger and toasting a fine 3-1 #Deceburg win with #Decebombs.

VIP passess to v. v. v exclusive club in Dusseldorf tonight. God, I love being a club Dece boi

Just on the train back to Dusseldorf from a Duisburg away day in Rostock. We're in a private first class booth (obvs) enjoying a few Erdinger and toasting a fine 3-1 #Deceburg win with #Decebombs.

VIP passess to v. v. v exclusive club in Dusseldorf tonight. God, I love being a club Dece boi

Embracing the Dece state of mind is indeed a blessing, but not something everyone can do.

I've definitely noticed a dramatic rise in how moist I seem to make pretty much all girls I speak to at the moment. I really don't know what it is, but I wish there was a way to bottle this swag.