Club DECE

You can always be a member of both. That is the beauty of it.

A very good point, which I had not considered. #DossandDece

No m8. Club DOSS is, was, and always will be the #drizzlingshits

No #topboi from Club DECE would ever be seen dead stepping foot in Club DOSS, let alone being an active member.

Here to help.

#youarewelcome #DECEnotDOSS #DOSSmeansstupidanyway

No m8. Club DOSS is, was, and always will be the #drizzlingshits

No #topboi from Club DECE would ever be seen dead stepping foot in Club DOSS, let alone being an active member.

Here to help.

#youarewelcome #DECEnotDOSS #DOSSmeansstupidanyway

I'm gonna have to take you over my knee young man.

Club Doss isn't Dece but is a fantastic way for middle aged guys to network and share their enthusiasm for interesting things. Here is a wee peek at what you Dec bois are all missing.

http://www.lbsg.org/

I'm gonna have to take you over my knee young man.

Club Doss isn't Dece but is a fantastic way for middle aged guys to network and share their enthusiasm for interesting things. Here is a wee peek at what you Dec bois are all missing.

http://www.lbsg.org/

Quite right Addie. DOSS was the trailblazer for DECE back in the day. Only difference being the DOSS bois are now married with kids to their 8/9/10's whilst you DECE bois are still young and fighting them off.

Of course both Clubs have evolved through time but it's about time we put aside this largely a generational difference and embrace that DECE is DOSS & DOSS is DECE.

#dece #doss

Edited by sjc

DOSS members are married to 5's and look back fondly at the time before kids ruined their chances of having a Dece time

Simply not true Fudge. Are you honestly stating that top bois such as TRS & Addie settled for 5's?

That's not DECE nor DOSS.

You can be Dece by being ripped and having a #positivementalattitude regardless of age or marital status.

Club Dece is exclusive and is for handsome, well dressed chaps with physiques like P. Bateman in American Psycho who smash Decebombs and a variety of 9's on a regular basis

Edited by Fudge

You can be Dece by being ripped and having a #positivementalattitude regardless of age or marital status.

Club Dece is exclusive and is for handsome, well dressed chaps with physiques like P. Bateman in American Psycho who smash Decebombs and a variety of 9's on a regular basis

You say that like it's something new & recently invented Fudge.

DECE is just the latest evolution as DOSS was back in the day.

The way you talk young Fudge, the Rat Pack themselves could swag up & be turned away from Club DECE! Which would of course be v. unDECE.

Club DOSS is largely full of rubbish posters, at best, boring posters. From their posts, their lives appear bland and uninteresting.

That is certainly not Dece in any respect.

Let's be honest, Club Dece is reserved for the best of the best. It's exclusive. If I wasn't in the pub sipping a Decebomb I'd post a deal with it gif

Club DOSS is largely full of rubbish posters, at best, boring posters. From their posts, their lives appear bland and uninteresting.

That is certainly not Dece in any respect.

Let's be honest, Club Dece is reserved for the best of the best. It's exclusive. If I wasn't in the pub sipping a Decebomb I'd post a deal with it gif

"Sipping" a Decebomb?! Who sort of fcuking man are you?!