Club DECE

^^^ Horsehead Knobula ^^^

IN ROD WE TRUST M8, EH?

In all seriousness tho, you saw the Rod Petrie parody on twitter? It's absolutely shite, and the banter on show is fucking terrible. Also, constantly gets ripped a new one off the Real Romanov(who has good banter, I may add) despite ripping the piss out of Hibs all the time. Sorry decers, that I've went off topic. This post is clearly undece and I'm very sorry. #Undecefrommyself #disappointedwithmyself #imahibsfan #ggtth #gotatrialwiliviwheniwasyounger #liviunder12s #wenttooseelivivsmortonwithmym8whosalivifanlastseason #somerightmoodycuntsonthisthread #hibs0-2Livi #thatresultmademesad #welldonetolivithough

IN ROD WE TRUST M8, EH?

In all seriousness tho, you saw the Rod Petrie parody on twitter? It's absolutely shite, and the banter on show is fucking terrible. Also, constantly gets ripped a new one off the Real Romanov(who has good banter, I may add) despite ripping the piss out of Hibs all the time. Sorry decers, that I've went off topic. This post is clearly undece and I'm very sorry. #Undecefrommyself #disappointedwithmyself #imahibsfan #ggtth #gotatrialwiliviwheniwasyounger #liviunder12s #wenttooseelivivsmortonwithmym8whosalivifanlastseason #somerightmoodycuntsonthisthread #hibs0-2Livi #thatresultmademesad #welldonetolivithough

Livi 2 - Hibs 0 was my first ever hibs game by ra way. Preseason friendly that wiz shite? Totes #undece from you but sounds like your having a hard time m8. I followed that Rod Petrie account but it's more out of sympathy really cause he's utter shite. Could potentially be a good account. Real Romanov isn't much better and he's more of a radge. Got to believe in The hand of Rod or we'd totes have no hope. Keep #believing and stay #dece

is Club Dece just full of meatheads that go about hashtagging each other ?!

#whyumad #ohyeah #yousupport #ashite #footballteam #haha #explainsit #youstupidalias #livilions #dbmultras #Igot #ahotdog #whenIwent #toalivigame #lastseason #btw #andifyoudontlike #myhashtags #thenyoushouldprobseatahotdog #theneatsomeharibos

#whyumad #ohyeah #yousupport #ashite #footballteam #haha #explainsit #youstupidalias #livilions #dbmultras #Igot #ahotdog #whenIwent #toalivigame #lastseason #btw #andifyoudontlike #myhashtags #thenyoushouldprobseatahotdog #theneatsomeharibos

^^^FH presence suggests Club Dece isn't all that exclusive^^^

is Club Dece just full of meatheads that go about hashtagging each other ?!

At first I was like

atfirstiwaslike_zps3848818d.jpg

Then I was like

theniwaslike_zpscfc3d0a4.jpg

#unamusingbants #atleastyoutried #beach #skincancer #aesthetics

you are doing it wrong

#jealousbecausehesnotinCLUBDECE #eitheramibutwhogivesafuck #livilions #dbmultras #pyro #AMF #gotatrialwithliviwheniwasyounger

:lol: once again you've seen right through me!

what about this trial Livi ?