SJC's Boat Thread

More importantly SJC, I have a question. Adlington, Confi and I want to know when the middle aged boys barge trip is?

Hell yes. I have my picnic basket ready. Horlicks, pro plus, kestrel lager and some rezerection mix tapes.

Let me get the boat refitted first!

Have agreed a price today with a guy to repaint the boat.....but getting the job done is very much dependent upon the weather as I'll be fcuked if I'm paying or sailing the boat to a covered dock!

Oi! and less of the middle aged! :angry:

Let me get the boat refitted first!

Have agreed a price today with a guy to repaint the boat.....but getting the job done is very much dependent upon the weather as I'll be fcuked if I'm paying or sailing the boat to a covered dock!

Oi! and less of the middle aged! :angry:

^^^^^^ Middle aged boat w****r

Seeing as you're a sprog you can be in charge of fetching the beer for us old timers.

He'll certainly not be in charge of navigation......remember he wanted to sail her to Dundee! :blink:

Just a wee update:

Paint ordered and gets delivered tomorrow with painter due to start on Monday.........she'll soon be decked in her new racing colours! ;)

Bathroom furniture arrived last weekend so will screed the bathroom floor sometime this week in preparation for fitting :) Am ordering new waste tank as well as grey water attenuation tank/pump........just need that fcuking Sparky mate of mine to get his finger out!!! :angry:

Just a wee update:

Paint ordered and gets delivered tomorrow with painter due to start on Monday.........she'll soon be decked in her new racing colours! ;)

Bathroom furniture arrived last weekend so will screed the bathroom floor sometime this week in preparation for fitting :) Am ordering new waste tank as well as grey water attenuation tank/pump........just need that fcuking Sparky mate of mine to get his finger out!!! :angry:

Pie & Bovril demands photographs, SJ.

Are you still berthed in the basin SJC?

I cycled past the other day and some wee durty was sitting on the edge of a boat with tiny denim shorts on.

My berth is up past the lift bridge by the beach huts near Viewforth..........that might have been my neighbours gf......was it a black widebeam boat by any chance?

My berth is up past the lift bridge by the beach huts near Viewforth..........that might have been my neighbours gf......was it a black widebeam boat by any chance?

Aye, i think so. Wasn't really checking out the boat to be fair.

You need to tap that SJC, then pull up anchor and find a new neighbour.

Aye, i think so. Wasn't really checking out the boat to be fair.

You need to tap that SJC, then pull up anchor and find a new neighbour.

don't worry.....she hasn't gone unnoticed mate.......already on friendly terms with her ;):P

Electrical works are going to be bigger than I hoped.....having to strip ALL the roof paneling! :(

Also got quoted £1600 for a couple of hours of welding work.......get fcuked....at least Dick Turpin wore a mask!