NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Also I'm going to run some numbers tonight for a wee project I'd like to run next year.

The short version is a subscription dynasty league with an increasing prize pot every year.

I'd be limiting it to 10/12 players so I thought I'd try and guage interest early and see how many people were interested.

Obviously in

2 hours ago, ChoppeReid said:

I really need to shake up my team.

Have Brown, Jones and Hopkins to trade.

Short at RB and TE.

Looking for a decent two for one offer.

Fire over any decent offers. :-)

This thread is for the dynasty league m8.

Also I'm going to run some numbers tonight for a wee project I'd like to run next year.

The short version is a subscription dynasty league with an increasing prize pot every year.

I'd be limiting it to 10/12 players so I thought I'd try and guage interest early and see how many people were interested.

I am interested.

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 13:55, Stewbo said:

I'd be interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone is slightly overvaluing Big Ben lol.

I like the trade I struck with Jagfox. Gives me a hot RB with potential to go into the mix. Well worth a few later picks, a downgrade at backup QB, a lesser RB and a boom or bust WR prospect imo.

I think it is a good deal for him also as it gives him a true starting QB, a WR with potential, a good running back if he gets a trade away from Dallas and a couple of picks.

3 hours ago, placidcasual said:

A low first round pick for Luck :lol:

Gies peace mate.

That's...not ridiculous...

QBs arent crazy valuable, even in this league. Theres likely 3/4 new starters coming in in the offseason that Id value as mid-second to late 4th round rookie picks, I dont think theres any current starters outside of Aaron Rodgers who are worth much more than a late 1st, are there?

I see it's silly season now.

Tell you what, I'll take Prescott off you for my late first?

ETA - Have a look at the picks from the later stages of the first round this year. From 10th onwards, not one player has scored more than 10 points in a week apart from Will Fuller. No way would I be swapping a cornerstone in a dynasty league like Andrew Luck for that sort of production. Even going back to 2015's draft, there's not one person in those same spots that I would value anywhere close to Luck.

Edited by placidcasual

3 hours ago, placidcasual said:

I see it's silly season now.

Tell you what, I'll take Prescott off you for my late first?

ETA - Have a look at the picks from the later stages of the first round this year. From 10th onwards, not one player has scored more than 10 points in a week apart from Will Fuller. No way would I be swapping a cornerstone in a dynasty league like Andrew Luck for that sort of production. Even going back to 2015's draft, there's not one person in those same spots that I would value anywhere close to Luck.

His value to you is different to his actual value obviously. His point scoring differential to, for example Dak Prescott, is negligable. Bear in mind the difference in this years class talent wise. If you look at the season before or 2 thats probably more comparable. Theres maybe not as many guys with the level of talent of Evans Watkins Robinson etc. But theres definitely startable talent from top to bottom much more than last years slim pickings

2 hours ago, placidcasual said:

I'm surprised my offer for Prescott is still on the table. I thought you'd have bitten my hand off.

Yeah I almost did, but Im waiting to hear back from another offer before I commit to it. All affairs in order and such

• 2 weeks later...

140+ points, what a time to be alive...unlike my playoff chances :lol:

Quite happy with trades this week. Fat Rob really did the biz for me this week. Hope its not just a fat cat bounce...