NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

Was a very tough decision there that I was agonising over for a while. Decided to take David Wilson in the end ahead of my other (much safer) choice as a gamble pick with massive upside. Could be a great RB1 going forward, or could be an RB3, but worth the gamble imo.

Talking of gamble picks with massive upside...Demarco Murray joins the Throwback Rams

Took Demarco Murray. I know about the injury concerns but got too much upside to turn down. Not gonna get a franchise QB in this draft so the plan now is to take a Flacco Eli Big Ben type. They can carry me for a year or two, then pray I luck out on one in a future draft.

Good pick with Murray. Surprised he fell that far. Would have had him over McFadden. If I hadn't taken CJ1K in the second and went for a QB I'd be all over him in the 3rd.

Just feel CJ is due a season and with the OL the Titans have formed for him he has no excuses.

Sorry bout Stafford. Needed a top 10 QB. Like GS said I'm surprised they all went so early. I've lost a 7th round pick now. Not sure how important that will turn out to be as this is the first time I've done a draft like this.

Enjoying it.

Edited by Dee4Life1893

Took Demarco Murray. I know about the injury concerns but got too much upside to turn down. Not gonna get a franchise QB in this draft so the plan now is to take a Flacco Eli Big Ben type. They can carry me for a year or two, then pray I luck out on one in a future draft.

That was my worry. Romo was my fallback.

I don't like Romo.

Was a very tough decision there that I was agonising over for a while. Decided to take David Wilson in the end ahead of my other (much safer) choice as a gamble pick with massive upside. Could be a great RB1 going forward, or could be an RB3, but worth the gamble imo.

A few page's back I mentioned I had hoped for two players in rounds 3 and 4. One was Stafford and the other David Wilson. How wrong was I? Seriously guy's I can't get a read on what any one is doing here. You are all driving me insane.

P.S Am I taking this way to serious?

Sorry bout Stafford. Needed a top 10 QB. Like GS said I'm surprised they all went so early. I've lost a 7th round pick now. Not sure how important that will turn out to be as this is the first time I've done a draft like this.

Enjoying it.

Not atall pal. Youve done the right thing. Infact I think you've pulled of a great trade. Gutted to be stuck with what I'm stuck with but can't blame anyone but myself. Just did not expect things to pan out this way.

Massive gamble there but there was no chance I was taking Jackson or MJD as my number two running back in this format, don't see them being all that great anyway this year. If Miller is as good as everyone says then I'm chuffed with that but I'd probably have gone with Murray if he was still on the board...

Went Bush over Miller there. Think Miller will have a great year and future but couldn't justify taking him in R3.

I'm not too worried about everyone taking QBs early although I guess we'll see later whether not taking one is a mistake.

Same here. There are plenty of good fantasy guys left at QB, seeing the big 3 go early on obviously spooked people. I'm hoping I can take advantage of that, pick up better guys in other positions and get an above average QB to support the rest of the team.

Edit: too many commas

Edited by Stewbo

Massive gamble there but there was no chance I was taking Jackson or MJD as my number two running back in this format, don't see them being all that great anyway this year. If Miller is as good as everyone says then I'm chuffed with that but I'd probably have gone with Murray if he was still on the board...

Miller was my next pick but at 64, maybe a reach but I would have traded to about 50 for him. He is that good...if he stays fully fit. Expect him to have 2 or 3 long TD runs this year

MJD is still a great pick, I'd be taking him here if I had a pick

Edited by Paul Marnie

Same here. There are plenty of good fantasy guys left at QB, seeing the big 3 go early on obviously spooked people. I'm hoping I can take advantage of that, pick up better guys in other positions and get an above average QB to support the rest of the team.

Edit: too many commas

Worst comes to worst, we can always trade for one.

Miller was my next pick but at 64, maybe a reach but I would have traded to about 50 for him. He is that good...if he stays fully fit. Expect him to have 2 or 3 long TD runs this year

aye I feel like it was a big reach but at the same time I wanted a good number 2 RB and nobody else left really fit that description. A receiver will be much easier to pick up a little later on...