NFL Fantasy Dynasty League

GingerSaint

There's 5 or 6 there I'd be happy enough to draft in a regular league just not dynasty format.

Only 1 TE gone so far?

I don't think any TE's jump out. One or two of the big names have question marks over injuries. I like Kyle Rudolph but it will be the 5th or 6th round before I start looking at that position.

I don't think any TE's jump out. One or two of the big names have question marks over injuries. I like Kyle Rudolph but it will be the 5th or 6th round before I start looking at that position.

True, I've got my target but don't wanna reach with my 64/65 picks but don't wanna miss out at 96/97...hard times

I see two. As well as two who have already gone that I wouldn't have touched.

I reckon there's at least two long term guys, 1 who could be good long term depending on the players around him showing up, and a few guys who will be good for another couple of years.

Cmon guys. Make it public so we can all add our two cents.

AJ Green and my 5th round for Dez Bryant and Gingersaint's 5th round (basically trading receivers for me to move up a little in the 5th)

AJ Green and my 5th round for Dez Bryant and Gingersaint's 5th round (basically trading receivers for me to move up a little in the 5th)

wait-what-meme-rage-face.jpg

TBF that's an impossibly difficult decision. Both 25 by end of season, both contracted til 2015, both immense...

Have to wonder what Stewbo sees happening between those two 5th round picks!!!!

Edited by Paul Marnie

I'd take AJ as well, Bryant has problems holding on to things

AJ is the safer option which is why I went for him, but I was really torn between he and Bryant. Bryant has the potential to be an outstanding player IMO, it's just whether he can live up to it or not. I'm willing to take the risk for my 4th and 5th picks being a bit closer together, gives me a bit more freedom at that stage of the draft

Was a very tough decision there that I was agonising over for a while. Decided to take David Wilson in the end ahead of my other (much safer) choice as a gamble pick with massive upside. Could be a great RB1 going forward, or could be an RB3, but worth the gamble imo.