Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

I've been on Steam for years, but the few pc games that I've played a massive amount of aren't games I have on Steam. I've went a bit mad in the sale though, so that will need to change! :lol:

I'm at work, what is this game you speak of...

It's a kind of top down action RPG, a wee bit like Fable if it were an iOS game (terrible description but it's the best I can come up with :lol:)

Most of the indy games have free demos on xbox live if anybodys on there and wants to try before buying...

If anyone wants to add me on Steam, my Steam ID is groaninjock.

Trying to decide whether to buy Gunpoint or not. Looks good for less than a fiver.

Good fun this, a lot like Mark Of The Ninja. I'm gonna pass this time though, I dont mind paying a few quid extra for it later on.

Could someone list the names of fellow p an b steam users please.

Which name is it that applies? The one at the very top right or the one beside 'Community'

I've been on Steam for years, but the few pc games that I've played a massive amount of aren't games I have on Steam. I've went a bit mad in the sale though, so that will need to change! :lol:

Pretty much the same situation as myself to be honest. I'm trying to curb my spending in the sale, I just don't have the time to play everything I'm buying. However some of the deals are just far too good to turn down.

Pretty much the same situation as myself to be honest. I'm trying to curb my spending in the sale, I just don't have the time to play everything I'm buying. However some of the deals are just far too good to turn down.

I think I've found you, theres loads of people called 'iSlay', though :lol:

I think I've found you, theres loads of people called 'iSlay', though :lol:

Yeah I noticed that a while ago when GiGi tried to add me, it would appear I have a popular name! RossLobster aye?

I'll add that to the opening post forehead cheers. Although it should be noted that I have an old account by the same name, so make sure you add the right one guys.

edit: my old one has my profile pic as Scotland flag, it's now a GTA V pic.

Edited by Guest

I like to collect soundtracks so couldn't turn down Bastion and the original soundtrack for around £2.50. Unsure if I'm ever going to have the time to play all of the games I have purchased so far though.

My steam is rw2711. Also, just got FM13 for my old flatmate for £7 as well as the complete GTA pack (£9 or so), PES 2013 (£6) and best of all Deus Ex- Human Revolution for £3 which is an utter bargain. I'm looking forward to playing pro evo online, I've picked up a 360 USB controller off amazon and my PC is brand new so it should be fun!