Steam sales / general PC gaming chat

Anyone played Outlast? Looks quite interesting

Freaking spooky, not played it because I suck at survival horror but watched a few people play and it's full of jump scares. I'd call it a mixture of slender and amnesia although I think amnesia is spookier.

Rookie mistake buying FF7 when it was only at it's regular sale price, naturally it's on the daily deal now! :P

Ahh damn I gots to buy it now :lol: See Papers Please is down to £3.50 too, think I'll take a punt on that as well

Ahh damn I gots to buy it now :lol: See Papers Please is down to £3.50 too, think I'll take a punt on that as well

PMOMe.jpg

Yes, buy it now.

Not sure what else I want, I'll probably just get Counter Strike(s) and then wait till the Winter Sale for anything else.

I do want Skyrim but I think I've got enough till the end of the year. I also want to get Fallout New Vegas and Modern Warfare 2 ( :ph34r: ) but since I've got them for the PS3 already, I can wait.

Severely tempted by Game Dev Tycoon. I study games development at Uni so it has that appeal and I like strategy games so it's win-win. And it's only £3.50. I've talked myself into buying it as I was typing, damn you Steam and your tempting deals!

£ 3.50? Im in !

Severely tempted by Game Dev Tycoon. I study games development at Uni so it has that appeal and I like strategy games so it's win-win. And it's only £3.50. I've talked myself into buying it as I was typing, damn you Steam and your tempting deals!

Aye it's good fun and well worth that price. It's super basic but very addictive

If you play the pirated version of Game Dev Tycoon then halfway through your game your company goes bust as a result of not making enough profit due to people stealing your games. :lol:

That Papers Please is fucking tough. You get money for everyone you let into the country but you can only let certain people in or you get sacked. If you dont make enough money your family get cold or hungry or sick and end up dying :lol: It's really hard!