P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason I prefer Manhattan is - the surface is brilliant. It's a proper kick in/corner layout rather than folk just wellying it off of the sides and goals are a decent size rather than the god awful (IMO) oblong things. I'd play at Soccerworld, but Manhattan is better (again, imo).

I'll help out if bodies are needed. Not played for about 9 months so will be very rusty. Could do with a run about though. Manhattan works supposedly amazing for 5s?

I haven't played in about 10 years so you will be fine :P

The reason I prefer Manhattan is - the surface is brilliant. It's a proper kick in/corner layout rather than folk just wellying it off of the sides and goals are a decent size rather than the god awful (IMO) oblong things. I'd play at Soccerworld, but Manhattan is better (again, imo).

Precisely this. Our games improved immeasurably over the course of the first couple of weeks playing there as you tended to try and actually pass it around. More chance of spectacular goals too.

Unfortunately, the place has also been the end of me for the time being. Dislocated my knee during a game two weeks ago so I'm out for the foreseeable future :(

Archived