P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ I better watch my wallet, kick about with a bunch of lochee boys :-|

Btw I'll be the chump in the dayglo orange Nike gear so easy to spot turning up ;)

I'll leave my dayglo stuff at home then :angel

I want to head up on Thursday to see a bunch of people on the internet meet for the first time. I wouldn't introduce myself, I'd just watch from afar, but I think it would be great viewing.

I wonder who the first one to arrive will be. I wonder how long he'll be alone for. I wonder if he thinks it's all just an elaborate hoax and he pisses off before anyone else comes. I wonder what brave young soldier will make first contact with another player. Sounds like great fun.

I want to head up on Thursday to see a bunch of people on the internet meet for the first time. I wouldn't introduce myself, I'd just watch from afar, but I think it would be great viewing.

I wonder who the first one to arrive will be. I wonder how long he'll be alone for. I wonder if he thinks it's all just an elaborate hoax and he pisses off before anyone else comes. I wonder what brave young soldier will make first contact with another player. Sounds like great fun.

:lol::lol: :lol: Post of the year!

Whoever has the ball better be first ! It'll be pretty awkward if not and there is just a couple of guys who dont know each other standing there :P

I never even thought of the ball. It's going to be like a childhood scenario again.

"Can I play?"

"I dunno mate, it's no' ma baw"

It'll get to the stage where the ball owner's mum is calling him in for dinner for the fifth time and he needs to boost, or a bad tackle goes in on him and he goes off in a huff with the ball under his arm.

I never even thought of the ball. It's going to be like a childhood scenario again.

"Can I play?"

"I dunno mate, it's no' ma baw"

It'll get to the stage where the ball owner's mum is calling him in for dinner for the fifth time and he needs to boost, or a bad tackle goes in on him and he goes off in a huff with the ball under his arm.

"Can I play?"

" Uhh whats your name mate?"

"Phil"

"Noo mate , Whats you PnB Name?"

:lol:

Archived