P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I quite enjoyed it, kicking a ball about is fun enough for me. Everyone is a sound lad as well, so it's decent. Also, ArabianKnight, that was an absolute raker of a tackle on Shaun. :lol:

I can assure you it wasn't intended like that, went in with studs down and thought I got the ball!

My head is pretty sore where he flipped over me and made contact :S

I can confirm that having next to no ligaments in your knees and trying to play football is not good. In agony :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I can confirm that have next to no ligaments in your knees and trying to play football is not good. In agony :(

I feel for ya man, I'm dreading getting up in the morning! Its going to be sore :(

I want to head up on Thursday to see a bunch of people on the internet meet for the first time. I wouldn't introduce myself, I'd just watch from afar, but I think it would be great viewing.

I wonder who the first one to arrive will be. I wonder how long he'll be alone for. I wonder if he thinks it's all just an elaborate hoax and he pisses off before anyone else comes. I wonder what brave young soldier will make first contact with another player. Sounds like great fun.

logged in just to greenie this. the exact reason im not going :lol:

I'm lying in bed and I can't bend my knee's.

I'm away to run about Dundee dropping bits of free art! Y'all should have an invite to the Dundee Free Fridays group I admin btw, if not search for it and add yourselves.

Archived