P&B Dundee Team (5s/7s/11s)

peeeel

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never even thought of the ball. It's going to be like a childhood scenario again.

"Can I play?"

"I dunno mate, it's no' ma baw"

It'll get to the stage where the ball owner's mum is calling him in for dinner for the fifth time and he needs to boost, or a bad tackle goes in on him and he goes off in a huff with the ball under his arm.

:lol: fucking hell man in stiches at this:

I bought a ball yesterday i'll be there from about 7.15 with a few guys.

If anyone fancys a wee kick about at Lochee Park tonight, we will be at the 7 aside goals having a kick about more than welcome.

Wasn't Thursday meant to be the first attempt at this? I know the thing at soccer worlds is on Tuesday, but thought it was Thursday at lochee park? I'm so confused. :(

Yeah turbo, Thursday is the day for the team to get together, i'm just meeting a few mates for a kick about and thought I would ask if anyone fancied it.

Two tech? I might nip along as I think Shaun and chef fancy it.

Dunno mate see how many turn up and take it from there, there will be 3/4 of us, we were just going to play on the volley.

It turned out to be an eventful kickabout with somebody actually getting punched in the pus! :lol: Somebody do me a favour and post up that Harry Redknapp face. SCENES!

19724p.gif

On Thursday, you will all witness the marauding libero that is SweeperDee. I'll be spraying passes from my own goal line like Beckenbauer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

It was extremely surreal! On a lighter side, peeel is a top lad and I was amazing in the goal. 8)

Haha, handbags. Aye you are all good lads too, it has to be said you were very impressive indeed ;) However you have stiff competition. So you might end up outside if you want. Either way i'll make sure everyone can get a game.

On Thursday, you will all witness the marauding libero that is SweeperDee. I'll be spraying passes from my own goal line like Beckenbauer.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

These kind of statements need baked up with charity bet risks... 8)

Ok everyone who can make it please try and be ready for 7.30 at Lochee Park. Hopefully get at least 14 and get a game of 7 a side. See you later lads.

Archived