The Only Way Is.... The Vu

She has a disgusting voice.

Only ever been to the Union and Liquid in Dundee. The Union is pretty shite (I don't like student places), but Liquid was V.v.v dece.

I'll happily pay your entry to Liquid and 10 ladbombs when Livingston come to Dens this season

#clubdeceontour

^^^ Clearly a dobber.

Dundee Union was voted the best University Union in the UK, it's tremendous.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

It's also full of student scum from places like England and Ireland. If you're into student places then it'd be great.

I've never been to The Vu, I did want to go though. I'll need to wait till this video loads to see what the fuss is about.

Would like to go to the Rooms at the weekend but it's always so expensive to get in. Must tick that off after the summer. Is there not a club called The Cage, an emo place?

There's 2 new nightclubs I think, so possibly?

One's called Karma, the pics from that place are affy bra to look at hungover. Great laugh

Dundee Union is superior to Liquid, there is simply no arguement there. Union with 2 bars, 2 club rooms, pool table room, it's dirt cheap and folk are more or less pretty sound.

Liquid is just a shiny shitehole full of Rugby wankers, more expensive and has a shite ambience. Avoid.

There's 2 new nightclubs I think, so possibly?

One's called Karma, the pics from that place are affy bra to look at hungover. Great laugh

Haha, aye, we got asked to go there one night by a couple of lassie promoters whilst in the pub. The discount passes were thrown straight in the bin as we left.

Dundee Union is superior to Liquid, there is simply no arguement there. Union with 2 bars, 2 club rooms, pool table room, it's dirt cheap and folk are more or less pretty sound.

Liquid is just a shiny shitehole full of Rugby wankers, more expensive and has a shite ambience. Avoid.

Behave yourself. Union is filled with these Hollister wearing arsepieces who couldn't handle a weekend sesh with the lads. Liquid is where you go for the finest night of general bawbaggery and mischief making.

Dundee student union is full of anti-social VL dweebs, with poorly maintained facial hair and rubbish trainers. There's also a sincere lack of pretty girls. It's for people (i.e. students) who find dece hotspots like Liquid too intimidating to go to.

#canthandlethedece

Behave yourself. Union is filled with these Hollister wearing arsepieces who couldn't handle a weekend sesh with the lads. Liquid is where you go for the finest night of general bawbaggery and mischief making.

I'll give you that. You do get those types in there, some of the worst human beings going. Union is better for the reasons I stated though, IMO. I'm sick of clubs anyway. I'm more than happy to head to Air bar, get the pints in and sing my heart oot on the karaoke.

I'll give you that. You do get those types in there, some of the worst human beings going. Union is better for the reasons I stated though, IMO. I'm sick of clubs anyway. I'm more than happy to head to Air bar, get the pints in and sing my heart oot on the karaoke.

See if Liquid had a karaoke bar in it, Ibiza, Magaluf and Ayia Napa would all shut down. All the world's hottest bitches would gather on holiday just for a night in Liquid and me and Lexi would have them all up in our booth, just cos we can

#liquidece

Behave yourself.  Union is filled with these Hollister wearing arsepieces who couldn't handle a weekend sesh with the lads.  Liquid is where you go for the finest night of general bawbaggery and mischief making.

Nonsense. Liquid is too bright to be a good night club.

Skint is the best night on earth.

Nonsense. Liquid is too bright to be a good night club.

Skint is the best night on earth.

We can't help that the uneducated masses all gather in the Union. All the smart folk come down to liquid for some dece action with a few hunnies and a gr8 afterparty courtesy of me and lex-aye.

Skint is shite, canna move for student wankers with their daft vests and sandals on. I'm no having that.

Edited by mattydfc

Dundee student union is full of anti-social VL dweebs, with poorly maintained facial hair and rubbish trainers. There's also a sincere lack of pretty girls. It's for people (i.e. students) who find dece hotspots like Liquid too intimidating to go to.

#canthandlethedece

It's fucking terrible. As is fatsams.

Has anyone been to Fatties VIP? I was once led through the kitchen of the pub next door by some manager, ended up behind the bar of fatties before being led to the White Room VIP. You can play your own tunes in there. It's safe to say I had a fucking field day as DJ.

We can't help that the uneducated masses all gather in the Union.  All the smart folk come down to liquid for some dece action with a few hunnies and a gr8 afterparty courtesy of me and lex-aye.

Skint is shite, canna move for student wankers with their daft vests and sandals on.  I'm no having that.

I thought you were better than this dece nonsense Matthew.