Fauldhouse United - ins, outs, shake it all abouts (merged)

housefan

The Fauldhouse Tournament

Fauldhouse kick off at 12noon on Saturday 20th July against Airdrie United followed by Haddington Athletic v Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale FC. On the Sunday the winner of tie one will play winner of tie two then the two losers from the previous day will contest the other match.

This was quite good last year and if I remember one of the games got a little bit "Tasty" as the pre season hormones ran riot and some of the more gifted players copped a whack or two from some of the more skilfully and fitness-ly challenged on show. To a blood-thirsty neutral, overviewing proceedings like Caesar at the coo shed coliseum... it was definitely thumbs up. It is good to catch 2 games back to back after a long lay off. Hopefully a few folk turn up!

mon the christians! Mon the Lions!

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard from a reliable source that Bairdy is aaying he moves for "family reasons"!!!!!! aye right! he means his family is better off with the signing on fee and extra cash!!! Any news on Hoose signings? Any gossip from the agm? Mon the Hoose!

And how do you ken what goes on in Mr Bairds life

If ur that close to fauldhouse players, am guessing u probs use to speak to him,so am sure you could have spoke to beardo yourself and asked why he decided to move,instead of coming on here running ur mouth of as if you know everything

If ur that close to fauldhouse players, am guessing u probs use to speak to him,so am sure you could have spoke to beardo yourself and asked why he decided to move,instead of coming on here running ur mouth of as if you know everything[/quote

Listen mouth, I was told by the coach at Bathgate that is what he said when they spoke at training. Fact. Why would I be close to him? No one is shouting their mouth off... Reporting of a fact.

I always got the impression when I DID speak to him he was a guarded, quiet guy. Who knows what he thinks. Strange though that he has move a few miles down the road, to play in the same league with the same travel commitments if it was for family reasons???? You figure.....

Coz kinky Afro is a crackin name right enough! You've got a cheek : ) Bairdy had his reasons and it wasn't family and every1 knows that. So whoever told u that was wrong. If he was happy at your club he wldnt have left. Some ppl jst want a change. Nothing wrong with that.

If ur that close to fauldhouse players, am guessing u probs use to speak to him,so am sure you could have spoke to beardo yourself and asked why he decided to move,instead of coming on here running ur mouth of as if you know everything[/quote

Listen mouth, I was told by the coach at Bathgate that is what he said when they spoke at training. Fact. Why would I be close to him? No one is shouting their mouth off... Reporting of a fact.

I always got the impression when I DID speak to him he was a guarded, quiet guy. Who knows what he thinks. Strange though that he has move a few miles down the road, to play in the same league with the same travel commitments if it was for family reasons???? You figure.....

But it wasnt for family reasons so ur facts be wrong

He was good servant to fauldhouse and use should just behappy to have had a player of his ability at ur club for so many years

Boy wanted change can't you just accept that and wish him luck with his new side instead of being bitter

Coz kinky Afro is a crackin name right enough! You've got a cheek : ) Bairdy had his reasons and it wasn't family and every1 knows that. So whoever told u that was wrong. If he was happy at your club he wldnt have left. Some ppl jst want a change. Nothing wrong with that.

No one said there was. I also said he nearly quit last year. Since when was Bairdy called Beardo? That was the point......

Some people don't see the picture and don't know who they are talking about. And I don't mean me.

I wonder why I worry about people? If you don't get it then why should I worry. Understand what is being said, about who and by who. Unreal... Brainless Bathgate? You can answer... Or perhaps you can't.

Mon the Hoose!

No one said there was. I also said he nearly quit last year. Since when was Bairdy called Beardo? That was the point......

Some people don't see the picture and don't know who they are talking about. And I don't mean me.

I wonder why I worry about people? If you don't get it then why should I worry. Understand what is being said, about who and by who. Unreal... Brainless Bathgate? You can answer... Or perhaps you can't.

Mon the Hoose!

I've called him beardo from aslong as I have knew him which am sure is alot longer than you just cause everyone knows him as bairdy does not me mean he has no other nicknames

Strange though that he has move a few miles down the road, to play in the same league with the same travel commitments if it was for family reasons???? You figure.....

Good point. I've no idea why he moved. Could have been that he simply fancied a change.

Don't think it would have been due to cash though, from what I'm told we're rooked. Maybe it was something else.....

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I've called him beardo from aslong as I have knew him which am sure is alot longer than you just cause everyone knows him as bairdy does not me mean he has no other nicknames

Well lucky you. And also if you have joined this debate late and haven't seen me and every other hoose fan wishing him well after he left then I am not going to hunt back thought the thread to quote it. He was player of the year the season before last and I voted for him. Of I saw him in the street HE would say hello to me and shake my hand. As I would to him. You are making an argument over an undeniable fact. End off.

Well lucky you. And also if you have joined this debate late and haven't seen me and every other hoose fan wishing him well after he left then I am not going to hunt back thought the thread to quote it. He was player of the year the season before last and I voted for him. Of I saw him in the street HE would say hello to me and shake my hand. As I would to him. You are making an argument over an undeniable fact. End off.

A see a statement of u slating a mate of mine which is not true am going to back him up with what I know

Bairdy is one of good guys of junior football and am sure he still friends with alot of people at fauldhouse

I see the picture and know exactly who we r talking about. You obviously don't know the facts if u r saying that he left for the money. I know down to the last penny wot bairdy is getting and it certainly wldnt make him walk from a team he is captain of if he ddnt have other problems with the mighty hoose. U brought his name up on your post basically saying he left for money...which was a pure guess. i think you would b better focusing on the players you have that want to b at your club rather than bairdy.

A see a statement of u slating a mate of mine which is not true am going to back him up with what I know

Bairdy is one of good guys of junior football and am sure he still friends with alot of people at fauldhouse

Can we get over this please fact is he was a great servant and good luck. ...I can assure you that our midfield will still be as strong. ...13th August should be good!

Can we get over this please fact is he was a great servant and good luck. ...I can assure you that our midfield will still be as strong. ...13th August should be good!

Over it. I don't know why this guy thinks we are slagging him off??? For the record- good luck BEARDO. Except when you play us.

Over it. I don't know why this guy thinks we are slagging him off??? For the record- good luck BEARDO. Except when you play us.

As A Fan of the hoose I think I can safely say that Bairdy carries the best wishes of all the hoose fans and wish him and his family well, I look forward to the the 13th August as well, just to see him for the first time since his departure and shake his hand and thank him for some outstanding performances and service to the club. He was , and is , a great player and a true gentleman. Kinky has done nothing but wish him well ,so I have no idea what the agro is about ! Good luck Bairdy !

In the words of kinky he stated,

"Heard from a reliable source that Bairdy is saying he moves for "family reasons"!!!!!! aye right! he means his family is better off with the signing on fee and extra cash!!!

In my mind it looks like he's having a dig at bairdy. Whether kinky believes what ppl r saying or not y post it when it has no relevance to his team anymore? I understand you all wishes bairdy well but y bring up that he is away for family reasons, money or jst coz he doesn't feckin like yeez : ).

In the words of kinky he stated,"Heard from a reliable source that Bairdy is saying he moves for "family reasons"!!!!!! aye right! he means his family is better off with the signing on fee and extra cash!!!In my mind it looks like he's having a dig at bairdy. Whether kinky believes what ppl r saying or not y post it when it has no relevance to his team anymore? I understand you all wishes bairdy well but y bring up that he is away for family reasons, money or jst coz he doesn't feckin like yeez : ).

Well one things for sure we don't fuckin like you! :-)

Come on kinky match report from yesterday. ..I thought they played well and the new boys looked good!

Encouraged by signings, encouraging signs. Just back from the second match in 24 hours at Park View with usual service restored for the Hoose.

2 wins, 10 goals for, 2 against.

Some news faces and some old campaigners retained from last year means that we have the makings of a good squad. An excellent signing from Ballingry who actually looks and plays like he is from a better league. If you want to improve you need to get better players in, this lad falls into that category. Scored a cracking goal yesterday showing composure and ability and a first half hat-trick today confirmed the initial thoughts from yesterday that this lad is indeed a class player and a brilliant addition to the squad.

We played well over the 2 games with the "Frisky flier" coming out of stall 9 and looking good, Shaun Ryder continuing his good return to form at left back with a goal yesterday and a solid performance today, Player of the year for last year Clark Campbell had an excellent weekend, scored a great goal yesterday and showed that he can more than fill the hole left by the departure of Captain Beardo who took the king's shilling for "family reasons." *should I keep this going??? ;o)

2 other new lads have had better weekends I think, the young ex-stoneyburn lad took a kicking yesterday and hobbled off after showing some good touches and the new lad from Whitburn was a steady eddie before taking a knock and coming off today.

All in all a good weekend for the Hoose who continue the build up away at the next wee villagers StaneyBurn on Tuesday, 7.15 ko

Mon the Hoose!

Archived