Fauldhouse United - ins, outs, shake it all abouts (merged)

housefan

Hiya Cringy..

Hope we draw you in a cup so I can come over and say hi!!!

Will u be the guy with the red and white wig on and massive chin?

You will be more than welcome to say hello Leg End. Just ask and ye shall find.

Not sure who you follow / play for but no doubt you'll get gubbed if you draw us. Enjoy your season.

Mon the Hoose!

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya Cringy..

Hope we draw you in a cup so I can come over and say hi!!!

Will u be the guy with the red and white wig on and massive chin?

He will probably be standing by the piehut waiting on his pie and can of diet coke.lol

Hoose 1-0 up at half time. Good game. Young Hearts team. Gary Locke and Billy Broon in the coo shed...... Came to see a team who had won something recently !

Mon the half-time Hearts humping Hoose!

Has Lockey got a bottle of Buckie and Brown with a bottle of Lambrusco.

2.0 now.

Has Lockey got a bottle of Buckie and Brown with a bottle of Lambrusco.

2.0 now.

Nice one G!...both participating in some good coo shed banter with the lads tho!

Good run out against a good but young Hearts team (Naismith played 75mins!) BUT goals from Sam Scott and King Kenny do to them what Liverpool couldn't do on Sat....beat them by 2 goals!!! :thumsup2

Go the Hoose!!

As an old centre half I wanted to mention Adam who has played well pre season and was excellent last night with some good blocks and tackles. NEVER worry about putting your boot through the ball and launching it long when you are under pressure. Far better that then getting caught and losing it near your own box. Defend first, play second. He also claimed a special fans award as the first hoose player in 2 seasons to attack a ball and head it out of his own box when defending a corner! Hopefully he carries his form into the league.

Mon the Hoose!

As an old centre half I wanted to mention Adam who has played well pre season and was excellent last night with some good blocks and tackles. NEVER worry about putting your boot through the ball and launching it long when you are under pressure. Far better that then getting caught and losing it near your own box. Defend first, play second. He also claimed a special fans award as the first hoose player in 2 seasons to attack a ball and head it out of his own box when defending a corner! Hopefully he carries his form into the league.

Mon the Hoose!

really enjoyed watching last nights game.2teams that tried to play football,was really impressed with the hearts striker and left mid.clark campbell i thought was superb.agree about adam he won everything that came his way.kev needs to get fitter but all in all a good display:)

You hate a home game G.lol

Thats all ur friendlies been played at home are you scared to travel lol.

Sorry Gordon Stoneyburn away but your right we need to play more away trouble is we provide the best hospitality going and everyone wants to come to Park View. Cant win them all.

A mixed bag today for the Hoose against a Lanark side who played well at times with a couple of their players showing some

good skill and fight. For the Hoose fans, used to some flowing football and sharp passing pre season, another win was greeted with frustration and disappoinent as we were a million miles away from what we want, expect and can do. Good finish from King Kenny though. And Tooty won the half time raffle!

A mis mash game with lots of changes and people playing out of position was bound to have an effect so with 6 wins out of 6 pre season we go forward to the first league game hoping we play better next week.

Not impressed and not enthused. Highlight was mouthy number 9 getting some coo shed stick... That about sums it up.

Mon the real Hoose!

Hoping for a good turnout and a good start to the season at Park View today. It will be interesting to see who gets a starting jersey today with "Davie's Decisions" being the subject of much conjecture leading up to the game.

A fresh back to training red hot chilli burger or the frisky flier, pulled out of his last race with "heat in a fetlock"?? Who gets the nod to partner KK?

Midfield partnership....?? Only cert starter is last years POTY CC...plenty of other contenders who could be sweating on a start.

Davie's Defensive Decisions are interesting too with a perm of any 4 from 6.. I would suggest Shaun Ryder (apparently now more Cliff Richard) is a cert for left back ... place your bets for the others.

Regardless of 1-11, the coo shed are really looking forward to it and will back the boys 100% as always. Last season started with a point against a new opponent ... hopefully we get a bit more against another new opponent today.

No doubt, happy or sad, I shall be back on later with the highs and lows. More highs I hope.

mon the Champs!

An emotional day for the fans as we unfurled the flag before the game and dug a draw out from the jaws of defeat with an injury time penalty equaliser at Park View. A cracking atmosphere too generated by the enthusiasm of the new season by the Coo Shed Cavaliers......... credit to Jeanfield management who took the stick / abuse in the manner it was intended and didn't rise, replying with a rye smile now and then..... Having said that their number 7 was subbed and the rizzle kicked haired / sticky oot eared young un he was couldn't resist trying to win a "Debate" with a 20 strong rabble and ended up slaughtered....... silly... he will learn not to bite back at banter!!

Ask 2 fans what they thought and the chances are you would get 2 different opinions ranging from robbed to well deserved. The truth is in there but one thing is for sure..... this is a better league than we played in last year and I was impressed by Jeanfield who kept the ball well and had some good movement up front with some good players throughout. 2 centre halves were good, forwards lively and tricky and the old head number 8 was an experienced calming presence and played well.

Credit to Hoose (Who played really well at times) for getting the draw but when you defend the way we did, then you are lucky to get anything. Basic schoolboy errors- One shockingly poor short back pass header and ZERO MARKING at a corner and free nod in from 3-4 yds. Mistakes like these will be punished more in this league I am sure and need to be ironed out if we are to do anything this year.

King Kenny scored a double and showed great composure with the 93rd minute pen. The subs came on and made a difference and could be in for a start on Tuesday against Captain Beardo and the Buck chasers of Bathgate. Good performances from Michael Brown and Clark Campbell in midfield and Jason and Rees gave us balance on the left and right and continued their pre season form.

I am looking forward to the rest of the season, knowing we can play better, hoping for a tighter defence and expecting the same fight and desire to get something. All in all, a good point gained, rather than 2 dropped.

mon the Hoose!

I know Kinky Weardo assumes he has the eyes and ears of the world of Junior Football at his fingertips, but let me pose him a question. !

I'm assuming he's probably on the dole and parasiting off decent people. But say you did have a job and weren't paid by your employer ? Would you go back to that employer, or would you look for a job with somebody else ? ( question too hard for you, it wasn't for one person ! )

I know Kinky Weardo assumes he has the eyes and ears of the world of Junior Football at his fingertips, but let me pose him a question. !

I'm assuming he's probably on the dole and parasiting off decent people. But say you did have a job and weren't paid by your employer ? Would you go back to that employer, or would you look for a job with somebody else ? ( question too hard for you, it wasn't for one person ! )

Shows how much you know about reading between the lines and seeing what is what and what the real meaning of posts are. How touchy defensive are you?

No one has ever slagged the old Bairdy / New wealthier Beardo for moving....... he can play for whoever he wants, where he wants, for as long as he wants. Pumphy were a "Pub team" allegedly last year and 7 pub team stalwarts have gone to Bathgate to join Captain Beardo..... good luck to them. Their lot was worse at Pumphy than Graham's was at the Hoose. It is his call and I am sure that he is more than able to defend himself by playing in his usual combative style. I am sure he can take the banter with a smile

I am my own eyes and ears and never profess to be any more than that unlike you who seems to be trying to defend a "I moved for family reasons" comment by someone which is plainly not the primary reason according to your own words. You seem to be implying that he wasn't paid and won't go back so he went somewhere so he would be paid. "Family reasons" that ain't. "Chasing a buck" that is. No harm in that. Your point has been defeated by your own words!!!

A half of "assume" is Ass.... says it all.....and a half of a half wit is a Quarter wit.......

Mon Beardo- len me a few quid as ma giro isnae here yit

Mon the Paupers!

An emotional day for the fans as we unfurled the flag before the game and dug a draw out from the jaws of defeat with an injury time penalty equaliser at Park View. A cracking atmosphere too generated by the enthusiasm of the new season by the Coo Shed Cavaliers......... credit to Jeanfield management who took the stick / abuse in the manner it was intended and didn't rise, replying with a rye smile now and then..... Having said that their number 7 was subbed and the rizzle kicked haired / sticky oot eared young un he was couldn't resist trying to win a "Debate" with a 20 strong rabble and ended up slaughtered....... silly... he will learn not to bite back at banter!!

Ask 2 fans what they thought and the chances are you would get 2 different opinions ranging from robbed to well deserved. The truth is in there but one thing is for sure..... this is a better league than we played in last year and I was impressed by Jeanfield who kept the ball well and had some good movement up front with some good players throughout. 2 centre halves were good, forwards lively and tricky and the old head number 8 was an experienced calming presence and played well.

Credit to Hoose (Who played really well at times) for getting the draw but when you defend the way we did, then you are lucky to get anything. Basic schoolboy errors- One shockingly poor short back pass header and ZERO MARKING at a corner and free nod in from 3-4 yds. Mistakes like these will be punished more in this league I am sure and need to be ironed out if we are to do anything this year.

King Kenny scored a double and showed great composure with the 93rd minute pen. The subs came on and made a difference and could be in for a start on Tuesday against Captain Beardo and the Buck chasers of Bathgate. Good performances from Michael Brown and Clark Campbell in midfield and Jason and Rees gave us balance on the left and right and continued their pre season form.

I am looking forward to the rest of the season, knowing we can play better, hoping for a tighter defence and expecting the same fight and desire to get something. All in all, a good point gained, rather than 2 dropped.

mon the Hoose!

Some of us have been in the dug out at Fauldhouse before so we knew what to expect from the Coo Shed!!

All good banter and even a couple of handshakes at the end(not so sure the locals would've been so forthcoming had there not been a "debatable" stoppage time penalty!)

"Rizzle Kick Flick", as we'll now call him was a Coo Shed virgin & he'll learn from it.

The biggest thing we learned in our 1st season at this level was that you get punished far greater from mistakes made. That step up means a rise in quality, whether it be finishing, defending or passing.

As for the game, there wasn't much at all between the teams. At 2-1 I thought we limited Fauldhouse to long range efforts, bar 1 chance the lad Deans had, and it looked like we'd see it out but it was not to be. As for the penalty, had it been at the other end, I have my doubts that it would've been given.

Both teams will take positives from the game though & hopefully improve in a few aspects of their own game.

I thought Campbell & Deans were the 2 best for you boys & Martin finished his 1st goal very well indeed. All the best for Tuesday against Pumphy....... sorry Bathgate!!haha

Shows how much you know about reading between the lines and seeing what is what and what the real meaning of posts are. How touchy defensive are you?

No one has ever slagged the old Bairdy / New wealthier Beardo for moving....... he can play for whoever he wants, where he wants, for as long as he wants. Pumphy were a "Pub team" allegedly last year and 7 pub team stalwarts have gone to Bathgate to join Captain Beardo..... good luck to them. Their lot was worse at Pumphy than Graham's was at the Hoose. It is his call and I am sure that he is more than able to defend himself by playing in his usual combative style. I am sure he can take the banter with a smile

I am my own eyes and ears and never profess to be any more than that unlike you who seems to be trying to defend a "I moved for family reasons" comment by someone which is plainly not the primary reason according to your own words. You seem to be implying that he wasn't paid and won't go back so he went somewhere so he would be paid. "Family reasons" that ain't. "Chasing a buck" that is. No harm in that. Your point has been defeated by your own words!!!

A half of "assume" is Ass.... says it all.....and a half of a half wit is a Quarter wit.......

Mon Beardo- len me a few quid as ma giro isnae here yit

Mon the Paupers!

Only 6 now Afro,but if you include Superbathgate who played as a trialst and Syd Easton as well its 8.

Obsessed

Depressed,

Messed,

Who are the bess- t?

Might we find out tomorrow night? Regardless of any banter and ribbing, buck- chasers vs buckless/buckies is a cracking game and I hope there will be a good crowd. Looking forward to it.

Mon the Buckless!

Archived